Posted on 2016-07-02, by pherick.
Iterative Solution of Large Sparse Systems of Equations, Second Edition
Springer | Applied Mathematics | July 23, 2016 | ISBN-10: 3319284819 | 509 pages | pdf | 4.7 mb
Authors: Hackbusch, Wolfgang
New edition provides emphasis on the algebraic structure of linear iteration, not usually included in most literature
Completely renewed references
Content grew out of a series of lectures given by author
Extensive and useful appendices included
In the second edition of this classic monograph, complete with four new chapters and updated references, readers will now have access to content describing and analysing classical and modern methods with emphasis on the algebraic structure of linear iteration, which is usually ignored in other literature.
The necessary amount of work increases dramatically with the size of systems, so one has to search for algorithms that most efficiently and accurately solve systems of, e.g., several million equations. The choice of algorithms depends on the special properties the matrices in practice have. An important class of large systems arises from the discretization of partial differential equations. In this case, the matrices are sparse (i.e., they contain mostly zeroes) and well-suited to iterative algorithms.
The first edition of this book grew out of a series of lectures given by the author at the Christian-Albrecht University of Kiel to students of mathematics. The second edition includes quite novel approaches.
Number of Illustrations and Tables
15 b/w illustrations, 11 illustrations in colour
Linear and Multilinear Algebras, Matrix Theory
Partial Differential Equations
Buy Premium From My LinksTo Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!
- Ebooks list page : 28131
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Iterative Solution of Large Sparse Systems of Equations (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- 2012-05-16Designing Embedded Systems with PIC Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2010-04-12Computer Solution of Large Linear Systems
- 2009-06-08Computer Solution of Large Linear Systems (repost)
- 2008-12-07Computer Solution of Large Linear Systems
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Solution Techniques for Elementary Partial Differential Equations, Third Edition
- 2019-05-10Handbook of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, Second Edition
- 2019-03-23Handbook of Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations, Second Edition
- 2018-04-11Alternative Energy Systems and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Basic Theory of Fractional Differential Equations (Second Edition)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Analytical Methods for Kolmogorov Equations, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs and Research Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Probability Methods for Cost Uncertainty Analysis: A Systems Engineering Perspective, Second Edition
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Sensors and Control Systems in Manufacturing, Second Edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Signals and Systems for Bioengineers, Second Edition: A MATLAB-Based Introduction (Biomedical Engineering)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Signal Processing for Intelligent Sensor Systems with MATLAB, Second Edition (Signal Processing and Communications)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Electronic Systems Maintenance Handbook, Second Edition (Electronics Handbook Series)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Difference Equations, Second Edition: An Introduction with Applications
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Introduction to Partial Differential Equations. Second Edition
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Signals and Systems using MATLAB, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.