Posted on 2019-04-29, by everest555.
JUnit and Mockito Crash Course
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 4 Hours | Lec: 76 | 1.15 GB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
Learn how to use JUnit and Mockito and Unit Test in easy steps.
What you'll learn
Learn what Unit Testing is
Understand the importance of Unit Testing
Learn the JUnit Framework and API
Learn what mocking is and why we should mock
Write tests using JUnit and Mockito
Learn What Test Coverage is and how to measure it
All in simple and easy steps
Spring Testing Quick Start
PowerMock Quick Start
Eclipse IDE Kepler(or Higher) For Java Developers
Are you a java developer who want to become an expert at Unit Testing ? Then this course is a quick practical guide for you. Learn how to write real unit tests using JUnit and Mockito. This course will simplify things with concepts and step by step implementations .
There are so many java professionals who write great code , but not unit tests. This course aims at filling that gap by covering JUnit and Mockito the two required frameworks to write good unit tests.
Learn and master the most popular unit testing technologies in this comprehensive course.
Understand the importance of writing Unit Tests
Learn the Syntax of JUnit 4 and 5
Demystify the topics of Mocking
Write Unit tests using JUnit and Mockito
Learn what test coverage is and how to measure it
Run unit tests as a part of your Maven build
All in easy steps
Mastering Unit Testing for Java Professionals:
JUnit is a open source Framework to test and assert code behavior . Mockito mocks out the dependencies and stub the expectations allowing testing a particular layer/unit in isolation.
Any java developer at any level can access the key lessons and concepts in this course and learn to write quality unit tests.
This course is perfect for every java developer who works on building high quality applications .
Contents and Overview:
In over 2 hours of lectures this course covers necessary JUnit API and its usage with Mockito.
This course covers the importance of unit testing , how to effectively use JUnit ,how mocking works and how to use Mockito to write real unit tests.
Up on completion you will be able to test Java and JavaEE applications ,run unit tests as a part of your build and measure code coverage and improve it.
Who this course is for?
Anyone who wants to write quality code
Student with java background
Java EE Developers
General:Tutorials**If you want to buy or renew premium account , Please buy via below links and support me**
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 40353
- 2019-04-09JUnit and Mockito Crash Course
- 2019-04-02JUnit and Mockito Crash Course
- 2019-03-31JUnit and Mockito Crash Course
- 2019-03-24JUnit and Mockito Crash Course
- 2019-03-22JUnit and Mockito Crash Course
- 2017-11-11[PDF] JUnit and Mockito Crash Course
- 2018-12-01Test Driven Development for Android with Junit and Mockito
- 2018-11-13Instant Test Driven Development with Java, JUnit and Mockito
- 2018-10-28Instant Test Driven Development with Java, JUnit and Mockito
- 2018-10-18Instant Test Driven Development with Java, JUnit and Mockito
- 2018-10-16Test Driven Development for Android with Junit and Mockito
- 2018-10-12Instant Test Driven Development with Java, JUnit and Mockito
- 2018-10-03Instant Test Driven Development with Java, JUnit and Mockito
- 2011-11-18Joel J. Lerner, "Bookkeeping and Accounting: Crash Courseâ€(repost)
- 2011-02-14Bookkeeping and Accounting: Crash Course [REPOST]
- 2010-11-24Bookkeeping and Accounting: Crash Course (repost)
- 2019-07-10Manga Crash Course Drawing Manga Characters and Scenes from Start to Finish
- 2019-07-06Etsy Crash Course Getting Started On Etsy The Right Way For 2019 And Beyond
- 2019-05-08Crash Course Electronics and PCB Design
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.