Posted on 2017-09-13, by fubber.
Beliefs, Understandings and Meanings are the foundation of our experienced reality and our everyday problem and resource trances...
Hi, James Tripp here...
If you follow my blogging (both HWT and beyond) you'll know I often speak of how our experience of reality is shaped from the inside out, how we live our lives through a series of hypnotic loops or 'trances' and how our 'worldview' is what underpins all of that.
This is why in the coaching and developmental hypnosis work I do I always emphasise making changes at this level - working with the embodied semantics and conceptual structures. Essentially, if a person doesn't shift the embodied understandings that hold a problem in place, they will never shift the problem.
In my work I use a lot of tools, but one that is a little more unusual AND is very effective for working at the level of understanding/worldview is The Tetralemma.
As stated in the video (please watch the video, it has a lot more detail than I am sharing here), The Tetralemma is an ancient Indian 'non-aristotalian' logical formula that is very powerful for shifting people into a 'right brain' (generative trance) space and utilising the capabilities of that space to loosen the semantic underpinnings of a problem state or identity. It can be used as a map for both a powerful spatial anchoring process OR as the underpinning for conversationally based hypnotic changework.
This video programme is a recording of a one day workshop where I taught not just The Tetralemma as a formal process, but also the principles and understandings that underpin it in such a way as they can inform your changework and coaching on multiple levels.
Trance and Transcendence...
One of the things I would like to point out here is that, beyond The Tetralemma, I am introducing my currently evolving model of 'Trance and Transcendence' - this is the conceptualisation that underpins my entire approach to self-evolution, developing personal adaptedness and general 'Reality Shaping'.
Within this video programme you will not only see me outlining (perhaps 'installing') the Trance and Transcendence model but also, if you 'listen between the lines' notice that I am indirectly working to get powerful personal mindshifts for the people in the room.
There is a lot of material covered in this programme! The above videos and information are good to get the overall gist and philosophy, but if you like specific details...
People and who they are becoming
Working on the level of the self vs the level of the problem
Replacetive vs Transformative Approaches - Evolving Beyond Problems
Love, Hate and Transformative Relationships
"I want change but I don't want to change"
Process Vs Understanding
Uniqueness Vs Commonality
Knowing yourself as a creator and shaper of your own experience
Intellectual Understanding Vs Embodied Understanding
You WILL communicate from where you are at
Hypnosis and Breaking Social Conventions to 'Go Psychoactive'
Stepping Outside of you Loops - Subject/object Relations
Loops - Self Reinforcing Realities
The Map is not the Territory. But there IS a territory
Aristotalian Logic vs The Tetralemma
Shifting Mode of Mind Exemplar - The Tetralemma Delivered Conversationally
metaphor - Half empty IS half full
A Brief Overview of Robert Kegan's Developmental Levels
The Physical World Vs The Psycho-social World
The Coin Toss Device
Being Happy Vs Being Right
We wall want to know that we are OK - The Blessing!
The Allure of the Self Sovereign Mind
Phases of Evolution Serve you Until They Don't
The Trade offs of Self Evolution
Evolving Consciousness Evolves Desires and Goals
What is Consciousness?
Distinctions create choice. richness of map!
Trances, Tunnels and Semantics
Trance as a narrowing of Bandwidth
Trances tend to perpetuate - you get what you rehearse
The Reality Loop
Mindflow, Imagination and Reality
Jorgen Rasmussen's 'Burning Room' Exercise
The Reconstructive Nature of Memory
Reality Loop Trance Analysis
Social Anxiety Mapped via the Loop
Disembedding from Trances
Description Versus Prescription
Introducing Expansion into Mindflow
How imagination becomes a reality - mistaking thoughts for facts
Waking Up and Osho's Bag of Rocks
Attachment and Identity
Scope of Trance
Trances are not 'good' or 'bad' - check functionality
'Thoughts are Reality' Versus 'Thoughts are Thoughts'
What your feelings are telling you!
Habituated Thinking Vs Fresh Thinking
1st Purpose - Freeing/dissolving rigid semantic structures
2nd Purpose - Shifting Mode of Mind (Opening Bandwidth)
3rd Purpose - Evolving the Transcendent Self
The Two Modes of Mind as Found in Different Traditions
The Trance of Too Much To Do and The Structure of Overwhelm
Three Levels of Leverage - Content, Structure and Relationship/Nature
Understanding 'Key Operational Concepts'
There are no 'linguistic magic bullets'
Essentialism Versus Operationalism
Finding where it hits the sense of self
Arm Catalepsy to illustrate conceptual framing and backwards sensemaking
Uncovering Key Operational Concepts - Live Demo
Spatially Mapped Tetralemma (Full Process) - Live Demo
Push/Pull and Enfolding Opposites
2 point focus and the space between
Expansiveness Vs Collapse
Position 1: Affirmation - Depersonalise, Humanise, Celebrate
Position 2: Negation/Opposite - Reframing and Evidence Gathering
Bridging from experience and behaviour to identity
Compensation and Trying to fix problems in the wrong place
Position 3: Both/And - Expansiveness and Transendance
Enfolding Opposites Ericksonian style
Position 4: Neither/Not - Whatever you say it is. you're wrong!
You are not your thoughts and your thoughts are not reality
Thinking, Feeling and Intuition
https://novafile.com/s9o32jshfbwr/James Tripp - The Tetralemma-G_P@FB.part1.rar
https://novafile.com/ryw4rejn197x/James Tripp - The Tetralemma-G_P@FB.part2.rar
https://novafile.com/98n32xvp7vcq/James Tripp - The Tetralemma-G_P@FB.part3.rar
https://novafile.com/nzobnf5t8a03/James Tripp - The Tetralemma-G_P@FB.part4.rar
Extract the archives with Winrar 5
- Ebooks list page : 31938
- 2016-09-18Transforming Realities with The Tetralemma
- 2012-01-07Introduction to Altaic Philology (Handbook of Oriental Studies) - Igor De Rachewiltz And Volker Rybatzki. With The Collaboration Of Hung Chin-fu
- 2011-12-27Introduction to Altaic Philology (Handbook of Oriental Studies) - Igor De Rachewiltz And Volker Rybatzki. With The Collaboration Of Hung Chin-fu
- 2011-12-24Introduction to Altaic Philology (Handbook of Oriental Studies) - Igor De Rachewiltz And Volker Rybatzki. With The Collaboration Of Hung Chin-fu
- 2011-12-23The Fatimids and Their Successors in Yaman: The History of an Islamic Community (I.B.Tauris in Association With the Institute of Ismaili Studies) - Ayman Fu'ad Sayyid - Removed
- 2011-12-19The Fatimids and Their Successors in Yaman: The History of an Islamic Community (I.B.Tauris in Association With the Institute of Ismaili Studies) - Ayman Fu'ad Sayyid - Removed
- 2011-12-14The Fatimids and Their Successors in Yaman: The History of an Islamic Community (I.B.Tauris in Association With the Institute of Ismaili Studies) - Ayman Fu'ad Sayyid - Removed
- 2011-12-04Introduction to Altaic Philology (Handbook of Oriental Studies) - Igor De Rachewiltz And Volker Rybatzki. With The Collaboration Of Hung Chin-fu
- 2011-09-10Learning English With The Complete English Grammar Series
- 2012-03-07Beginning Kinect Programming with the Microsoft Kinect SDK By Jarrett Webb, James Ashley
- 2012-02-04The Android Developerís Cookbook: Building Applications with the Android SDK (Developerís Library) - James Steele
- 2012-02-02The Android Developerís Cookbook: Building Applications with the Android SDK (Developerís Library) - James Steele
- 2012-01-22Complete Guide to Learning a Language, The: How to Learn a Language with the Least Amount of Difficulty and the Most Amount of Fun - Gill James
- 2012-01-17The Android Developerís Cookbook: Building Applications with the Android SDK (Developerís Library) - James Steele
- 2017-07-26James Tripp Beyond The Subtle Fears
- 2017-06-29James Tripp - Beyond the Subtle Fears
- 2017-06-27James Tripp - Beyond the Subtle Fears
- 2017-06-26James Tripp - Beyond the Subtle Fears
- 2016-12-26[PDF] In Bed With the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.