Posted on 2014-01-15, by bitsh01.
Java Coding Guidelines
Addison-Wesley Professional (August 2013) | ISBN: 032193315X | PDF + EPUB | 304 pages | 21.3 MB
"A must-read for all Java developers. . . . Every developer has a responsibility to author code that is free of significant security vulnerabilities. This book provides realistic guidance to help Java developers implement desired functionality with security, reliability, and maintainability goals in mind."
-Mary Ann Davidson, Chief Security Officer, Oracle Corporation
Organizations worldwide rely on Java code to perform mission-critical tasks, and therefore that code must be reliable, robust, fast, maintainable, and secure. Java™ Coding Guidelines brings together expert guidelines, recommendations, and code examples to help you meet these demands.
Written by the same team that brought you The CERT® Oracle ® Secure Coding Standard for Java™, this guide extends that previous work's expert security advice to address many additional quality attributes.
You'll find 75 guidelines, each presented consistently and intuitively. For each guideline, conformance requirements are specified; for most, noncompliant code examples and compliant solutions are also offered. The authors explain when to apply each guideline and provide references to even more detailed information.
Reflecting pioneering research on Java security, Java™ Coding Guidelines offers updated techniques for protecting against both deliberate attacks and other unexpected events. You'll find best practices for improving code reliability and clarity, and a full chapter exposing common misunderstandings that lead to suboptimal code.
With a Foreword by James A. Gosling, Father of the Java Programming Language
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Security
Chapter 2. Defensive Programming
Chapter 3. Reliability
Chapter 4. Program Understandability
Chapter 5. Programmer Misconceptions
Appendix A. Android
- Ebooks list page : 24694
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Java Coding Guidelines: 75 Recommendations for Reliable and Secure Programs (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- 2014-05-18Java Coding Guidelines
- 2014-01-03Java Coding Guidelines: 75 Recommendations for Reliable and Secure Programs
- 2013-12-30Java Coding Guidelines: 75 Recommendations for Reliable and Secure Programs
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The CERT Oracle Secure Coding Standard for Java (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] C Coding Standards: 101 Rules, Guidelines, and Best Practices
- 2016-06-30Coding Interview Ninja 50 coding questions with Java solutions to practice for your coding inter...
- 2016-06-16Secure Coding Rules for Java LiveLessons Part I
- 2016-05-15Secure Coding Rules for Java LiveLessons Part I
- 2013-12-23The CERT Oracle Secure Coding Standard for Java
- 2013-07-16The CERT Oracle Secure Coding Standard for Java
- 2013-06-03Java Look and Feel Design Guidelines (Repost)
- 2013-01-17Java Look and Feel Design Guidelines: Advanced Topics By Sun Microsystems
- 2013-01-17Java(TM) Look and Feel Design Guidelines (2nd Edition) - Sun Microsystems Inc
- 2012-11-19The CERT Oracle Secure Coding Standard for Java (Repost)
- 2012-08-07The CERT Oracle Secure Coding Standard for Java (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- 2012-07-01JAVA PROGRAMMING EBOOKS COLLECTION (2012)
- 2012-04-19Beginning Java SE 6 Game Programming by Jonathan S. Harbour [REPOST]
- 2012-03-25Scott Preston, The Definitive Guide to Building Java Robots
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.