Posted on 2014-06-19, updated at 2016-07-12. By anonymous.
2014 | 240 Pages | ISBN: 0321927761 | EPUB + PDF | 13 MB + 6 MB
Eagerly anticipated by millions of programmers, Java SE 8 is the most important Java update in many years. The addition of lambda expressions (closures) and streams represents the biggest change to Java programming since the introduction of generics and annotations.
Now, with Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient, internationally renowned Java author Cay S. Horstmann concisely introduces Java 8â€™s most valuable new features (plus a few Java 7 innovations that havenâ€™t gotten the attention they deserve). If youâ€™re an experienced Java programmer, Horstmannâ€™s practical insights and sample code will help you quickly take advantage of these and other Java language and platform improvements. This indispensable guide includes
Coverage of using lambda expressions (closures) to write computation â€œsnippetsâ€ that can be passed to utility functions
The brand-new streams API that makes Java collections far more flexible and efficient
Major updates to concurrent programming that make use of lambda expressions (filter/map/reduce) and that provide dramatic performance improvements for shared counters and hash tables
A full chapter with advice on how you can put lambda expressions to work in your own programs
Coverage of the long-awaited introduction of a well-designed date/time/calendar library (JSR 310)
A thorough discussion of many small library changes that make Java programming more productive and enjoyable
This is the first title to cover all of these highly anticipated improvements and is invaluable for anyone who wants to write tomorrowâ€™s most robust, efficient, and secure Java code.
- Ebooks list page : 27752
- 2019-01-15Java SE8 for the Really Impatient A Short Course on the Basics (Java Series)
- 2019-01-10Java SE8 for the Really Impatient A Short Course on the Basics (Java Series)
- 2018-12-21Java SE8 for the Really Impatient A Short Course on the Basics (Java Series)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient
- 2017-04-19Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient
- 2017-03-14Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient
- 2014-04-01Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient PDF
- 2014-03-25Java SE 8 for the Really Impatient
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2018-08-07Core Java 910 for the Impatient
- 2018-05-28Core Java 910 for the Impatient
- 2012-02-18Facebook Fame: The Facebook Marketing Bible For The Small Business - Bible For The
- 2012-01-29Facebook Fame: The Facebook Marketing Bible For The Small Business - Bible For The
- 2012-01-24Future R&D Environments: A Report for the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- 2012-01-01Iron Maiden - No Prayer For The Dying (Japan bandscore)
- 2011-12-28Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.