Posted on 2019-10-09, by fubber.
mp4 | avc1: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:mp4a-40-2 84 Kbps | Total files:24 | 3.72 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
It can be hard when you first start your business or launch your new offer.
You are all excited about the possibility of serving and helping a lot of people.
You sign up for courses to learn what you need to do make it all happen.
You get all excited researching and creating and figuring out how to bring this whole vision you have to life.
And, then you hit a wall and everything stalls.
It seems like everything is taking longer than you thought it would to get your work out there in a big way.
Every day you look at your long checklist filled with tech stuff you know needs to get done to make the leap and you don't know how to do it and don't have the budget to pay someone else to do it for you.
Many of the clients you attract don't have the money to go deeper with you.even though they want to.
And, this means that most days you just feel overwhelmed.
It's Critical That You Stay in Your Zone of Genius in Your Business.
The more time you spend actually helping your clients get results, the better you feel and the faster your business grows.
The ability to stay in your zone of genius comes from having enough sales to have other people do the things in your business that aren't in your zone.
Hooking up that sales page, creating that ad campaign.
What if you only focused on working with great, highly committed clients and had more than enough revenue coming in to make your dream income AND outsource all the stuff you don't want to do?
How much easier would this all be if you had a handful of really high-paying clients that funded the growth of your business?
Here's the truth: There are experts just like you who are working with small, medium, and large sized businesses who think nothing of investing $10k, $20k or even $100k on courses, coaching, and consulting. These businesses are right in your backyard AND you can reach them without a sales funnel or ads or any tech-based marketing system.
Why Should You Sell YOUR Expertise to Associations, Non-Profits, Small, Medium, and Large Businesses?
Just ONE Corporate Client Could Equal 100+ Individual Clients
One corporate client might buy 100+ seats in your online course.
Or, they might put 10 executives through your one-on-one coaching program.
Or bring together 100 people to experience your workshop.
The opportunities are endless when you know how to package and price the right solutions.
You Don't Need an Online Funnel to Sell Your Expertise to Small, Medium, or Large Businesses
Your funnel for selling to small, medium, or large businesses can be as simple as email and your phone.
You don't need to invest in any tech tools or hire a large support team.
And, you can set up this low-tech system in days or weeks.
You Already Have Relationships in Your Own Backyard You Could Turn Into Corporate Clients
Whether you're aware of it or not, you have many opportunities to sell your expertise in your local area.
It only takes one short sentence about what you do to have someone ask you, "Do you work with businesses like mine?".
The local chapters and regional offices of bigger businesses are right in your backyard (and are often the best way to start relationships with larger companies).
Everyday Interactions in Your Local Area Can Turn Into Lucrative Corporate Clients
Your favorite Mexican restaurant learns what you do and invites you to lead their company retreat.
Your hairdresser introduces you to the product rep visiting their salon and you land a consulting gig with a Fortune 500 brand.
Your driver taking you to the airport also has her own graphic design business and she will now be joining you in one of your workshops.
.and by the way, all of these are actual examples of how I found clients.
There Are Four Steps That Will Determine Your Success in Selling to Small, Medium, and Large Businesses
LINK WHAT YOU DO TO RESULTS
to find the decision maker. (Hint: the person who is responsible for the result is always the decision maker and budget holder).
Most experts do not consider this step so they are selling to people who are not interested.
ESTABLISH YOURSELF AS THE EXPERT AND GET THE APPOINTMENT
When you focus on results and ask great questions, you can easily be seen as an expert.
If you do not establish yourself as an expert, the decision maker may delegate meetings with you to someone who is unable to make the decision.
PARTNER AROUND A SOLUTION
Most experts work too hard trying to convince their prospect that they need what they're selling. It's much easier to ask great questions, listen to what they need, and have tell you what they want to buy from you.
PRICE AND PACKAGE
It's easy to make the mistake of trying to sell with your proposals. When you lead the conversation with the client, you don't have to sell. You only deliver different options they can choose from to work with you.
Another common mistake is charging by the amount of time it will take to deliver the result versus basing pricing on the value generated by the work you do together. This can lead to undercharging and being stuck in a dollars-for-hours model.
Over four weekly video trainings, downloadable plans and worksheets, three live Q&A calls, and an optional private Facebook community,
I will share the same step-by-step system I have used to package and sell my work to hundreds of businesses -
local, small, medium, and Fortune 100 companies.
Download from NitroFlare
Download from RapidGator
Download from UploadGig
Download from NovaFile
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 41525
- 2019-10-10Jeanine Blackwell - Get Corporate Clients
- 2019-09-29Get Corporate Clients with Jeanine Blackwell
- 2019-06-21Using Joint Ventures to get traffic, clients, products etc
- 2019-06-14Using Joint Ventures to get traffic, clients, products etc
- 2019-06-13Using Joint Ventures to get traffic, clients, products etc
- 2019-03-20Using Joint Ventures To Get Traffic, Clients, Products Etc
- 2019-01-15Strategically Suited Your Secret Edge to Grow Sales and Get New Clients
- 2019-01-11Strategically Suited Your Secret Edge to Grow Sales and Get New Clients
- 2019-01-06Strategically Suited Your Secret Edge to Grow Sales and Get New Clients
- 2018-07-31The Complete Guide to Managing Digital Projects: Successfully Finish Projects Get Paid Clients Happy
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Get More Clients: How to Get High Paying Clients in 30-Days
- 2017-12-12[PDF] How to Get More Clients and Make Lots of Money as a Speaker: A Revolution in Sales & Speaking Mastery
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Selling Strengths: A Little Book for Executive and Life Coaches About Using Your Strengths to Get Paying Clients
- 2016-11-24How To Get SEO Clients For Your Digital Marketing Agency
- 2016-08-08Get More Clients How to Get High Paying Clients in 30-Days
- 2016-07-31How To Get SEO Clients For Your Digital Marketing Agency [Updated]
- 2016-07-29How To Get SEO Clients For Your Digital Marketing Agency
- 2016-05-08Get More Clients How To Get High Paying Clients In 30 Days
- 2014-05-16Amir Mahmoud - Hypnothoughts Live Get 20 Clients A Week Training
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.