Posted on 2017-04-09, by everest555.
DataGrip is the multi-engine database environment. We support MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, SQLite, HyperSQL, Apache Derby and H2. If the DBMS has a JDBC driver you can connect to it via DataGrip. For any of supported engines it provides database introspection and various instruments for creating and modifying objects.
DataGrip introspects all objects in your databases and displays them grouped in folders by schemas. It also provides UI for adding and editing tables, columns, indexes, constraints etc.
Quick navigation brings you to any object no matter if it has just been created in your code, or has already been read from a database. Navigate to symbol action lets you find objects by their name.
Powerful table editor lets you add, remove, edit, and clone data rows. Navigate through the data by foreign keys and use the text search to find anything in the data displayed in the table editor.
DataGrip provides context-sensitive, schema-aware code completion, helping you to write code faster. Completion is aware of the tables structure, foreign keys, and even database objects created in code you're editing.
Forget about writing typical code manually: DataGrip will do that for you. It generates code for changing objects like tables, columns, etc., based on UI. Moreover, it helps you to get DDL for tables and provides DML queries from result-sets.
Renaming and finding usages
DataGrip correctly resolves all table and column references in your SQL files. If you rename any variable or alias, they are renamed throughout the entire code. When you're renaming database objects from SQL, they will also be renamed in the actual database.
- Ebooks list page : 31387
- 2017-04-27JetBrains WebStorm 2017.1 Build 171.3780.79
- 2017-04-09JetBrains WebStorm 2017.1 Build 171.3780.79
- 2017-04-09JetBrains RubyMine 2017.1 Build 171.3780.96
- 2017-06-22JetBrains PyCharm Professional 2017.1 Build 171.3780.115
- 2017-05-01JetBrains PyCharm Professional 2017.1 Build 171.3780.115
- 2017-04-02JetBrains PyCharm Professional 2017.1 Build 171.3780.115
- 2017-12-07JetBrains DataGrip 2017.3 Build 173.3727.157
- 2017-08-04JetBrains DataGrip 2017.2 Build 172.3544.109
- 2017-07-27JetBrains DataGrip 2017.2 Build 172.3544.109
- 2017-04-09PhpStorm 2017.1 Build 171.3780.104
- 2017-04-03Jetbrains Webstorm v2017.1 Build 171.3780.79
- 2017-04-03Jetbrains Rubymine v2017.1 Build 171.3780.96
- 2017-06-30JetBrains DataGrip 2017.1.5 Build 171.4694.58
- 2017-06-29JetBrains DataGrip 2017.1.5 Build 171.4694.58
- 2017-05-25JetBrains DataGrip 2017.1.4 Build 171.4694.3
- 2017-05-17JetBrains DataGrip 2017.1.4 Build 171.4694.3
- 2017-05-09JetBrains DataGrip 2017.1.3 Build 171.4424.16 for MacOSX
- 2017-04-30JetBrains DataGrip 2017.1.2 Build 171.4249.43
- 2017-04-26JetBrains DataGrip 2017.1.2 Build 171.4249.43
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.