Posted on 2018-01-17, by BaDshaH786.
File size: 151 MB
DataGrip is the multi-engine database environment. We support MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, SQLite, HyperSQL, Apache Derby and H2. If the DBMS has a JDBC driver you can connect to it via DataGrip. For any of supported engines it provides database introspection and various instruments for creating and modifying objects.
DataGrip introspects all objects in your databases and displays them grouped in folders by schemas. It also provides UI for adding and editing tables, columns, indexes, constraints etc.
Quick navigation brings you to any object no matter if it has just been created in your code, or has already been read from a database. Navigate to symbol action lets you find objects by their name.
Powerful table editor lets you add, remove, edit, and clone data rows. Navigate through the data by foreign keys and use the text search to find anything in the data displayed in the table editor.
DataGrip provides context-sensitive, schema-aware code completion, helping you to write code faster. Completion is aware of the tables structure, foreign keys, and even database objects created in code you're editing.
Forget about writing typical code manually: DataGrip will do that for you. It generates code for changing objects like tables, columns, etc., based on UI. Moreover, it helps you to get DDL for tables and provides DML queries from result-sets.
Renaming and finding usages
DataGrip correctly resolves all table and column references in your SQL files. If you rename any variable or alias, they are renamed throughout the entire code. When you're renaming database objects from SQL, they will also be renamed in the actual database.
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 35419
- 2018-04-24JetBrains DataGrip 2017.3.5 Build 173.4652.2
- 2018-02-14JetBrains DataGrip 2017.3.5 Build 173.4652.2
- 2018-01-18JetBrains PhpStorm 2017.3.3 Build 173.4301.34
- 2018-01-18JetBrains RubyMine 2017.3.2 Build 173.4301.17
- 2018-01-18JetBrains CLion 2017.3.2 Build 173.4301.33 (x64)
- 2018-01-16JetBrains WebStorm 2017.3.3 Build 173.4301.22
- 2017-12-24JetBrains DataGrip 2017.3.3 Build 173.4127.18
- 2017-12-15JetBrains DataGrip 2017.3.1 Build 173.3942.40
- 2018-01-18JetBrains PyCharm Professional 2017.3.3 Build 173.4301.16
- 2018-01-16JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2017.3.3 Build 173.4301.25
- 2018-04-20JetBrains PhpStorm 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.32
- 2018-04-17JetBrains CLion 2017.3.3 Build 173.4548.31 (x64)
- 2018-03-10JetBrains WebStorm 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.30
- 2018-03-10JetBrains PhpStorm 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.32
- 2018-03-10JetBrains CLion 2017.3.3 Build 173.4548.31 (x64)
- 2018-02-01JetBrains WebStorm 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.30
- 2018-02-01JetBrains CLion 2017.3.3 Build 173.4548.31 (x64)
- 2018-01-31JetBrains PhpStorm 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.32
- 2018-01-29JetBrains GoLand 2017.3.2 Build 173.4548.17
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.