Posted on 2018-01-29, by BaDshaH786.
File size: 176.2 MB
GoLand is a new commercial IDE by JetBrains aimed at providing an ergonomic environment for Go development.The new IDE extends the IntelliJ platform with the coding assistance and tool integrations specific for the Go language.
The IDE analyzes your code, looking for connections between symbols, to provide code completion, quick navigation, clever error analysis, formatting, and refactorings.
Together, powerful static code analysis and ergonomic design make development not only productive but also an enjoyable experience.
Mission-critical tools such as rest-runner, coverage tool, full-featured debugger and version control integration are at hand - no plugin hustle included.
IntelliJ plugin ecosystem
In case you need anything in addition to the already rich set of built-in tools, the IntelliJ plugin ecosystem is there to help you.
The IDE helps you write new code by auto-completing statements for you. Ctrl+Shift+Space gives you a list of the most relevant symbols applicable in the current context. When you choose a suggestion, it adds corresponding package import statements on the fly.
Inspections & quick-fixes
The IDE provides built-in inspections that check your code on the fly as you type it. When they find problematic code, they provide you with quick-fixes which you can apply simply by pressing Alt+Enter.
The available refactorings include Rename and Extract, allowing you quickly and safely change your code.
It only takes one click to switch to a super method, implementation, usages, declaration, and more. Jump to any class, file or symbol, or even any IDE action or tool window in one click.
When you need more information about a symbol at the caret, use quick popups: e.g. Quick Documentation, Quick Definition, Show usages, Structure, etc.
Some popups are available even when you use code completion: they provide additional information about selected suggestion.
In some cases the IDE can generate trivial code for you. For example, if you click Ctrl+O, the IDE will help you implement any interface by generating its methods.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 35780
- 2018-04-20JetBrains PhpStorm 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.32
- 2018-04-17JetBrains CLion 2017.3.3 Build 173.4548.31 (x64)
- 2018-03-10JetBrains WebStorm 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.30
- 2018-03-10JetBrains PhpStorm 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.32
- 2018-03-10JetBrains CLion 2017.3.3 Build 173.4548.31 (x64)
- 2018-02-01JetBrains WebStorm 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.30
- 2018-02-01JetBrains CLion 2017.3.3 Build 173.4548.31 (x64)
- 2018-01-31JetBrains PhpStorm 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.32
- 2018-01-08JetBrains GoLand 2017.3.1 Build 173.4381.1
- 2018-01-30JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2017.3.4 Build 173.4548.28
- 2018-04-24JetBrains DataGrip 2017.3.5 Build 173.4652.2
- 2018-02-14JetBrains DataGrip 2017.3.5 Build 173.4652.2
- 2018-01-18JetBrains PhpStorm 2017.3.3 Build 173.4301.34
- 2018-01-18JetBrains RubyMine 2017.3.2 Build 173.4301.17
- 2018-01-18JetBrains CLion 2017.3.2 Build 173.4301.33 (x64)
- 2018-01-17JetBrains DataGrip 2017.3.4 Build 173.4301.31
- 2018-01-16JetBrains WebStorm 2017.3.3 Build 173.4301.22
- 2017-12-30JetBrains PhpStorm 2017.3.2 Build 173.4127.29
- 2017-12-27JetBrains WebStorm 2017.3.2 Build 173.4127.31
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.