Author: John C. Hunter, John Savin, Mark Dahl
Posted on 2011-10-14, by LionFar.
|Title:John Hunter John Savin Mark V. Dahl, Clinical Dermatology
Author:John C. Hunter, John Savin, Mark Dahl
|Description:The third edition of this bestselling text for the non-specialist provides a simple, common sense approach to the diagnosis and management of all the common skin diseases. The book also covers underlying pathological processes and the relationship between functional disturbances and recognizable physical signs.
With more than 500 high quality colour illustrations and an effective scheme to recognize primary skin lesions, this book clarifies educational points and clinical descriptions. This is the perfect reference text for anyone requiring a fundamental knowledge of dermatology, including undergraduate medical students, general practitioners, general physicians and trainee dermatologists.
This third edition includes new chapters on regional dermatology, laser therapy and topics such as ageing skin, sun sense, pigmented skin and HIV infection. There is an increased focus on evidence-based effective treatments and guidelines, and expanded coverage of the molecular understanding of skin diseases, and the comprehensive formulary has been completely updated.
New edition features:
*expanded coverage of the molecular understanding of many skin diseases
*more emphasis on evidence-based effective treatments and guidelines
*a new chapter on regional dermatology with sections on oral and genital disorders
*two new chapters covering medical and physical treatments
*new chapters on ageing skin, sun sense, the pigmented skin and HIV infection, and the rapidly growing field of lasers in dermatology
Download John Hunter John Savin Mark V. Dahl, Clinical Dermatology
Download from DEPOSITFILES
Download from FILESONIC
- Ebooks list page : 14460
- 2011-10-18John Hunter John Savin Mark V. Dahl, «Clinical Dermatology»
- 2011-10-14John Hunter John Savin Mark V. Dahl, «Clinical Dermatology» (repost)
- 2012-01-16Information Technology for Manufacturing: Reducing Costs and Expanding Capabilities - Kevin Ake, John Clemons, Mark Cubine, Bruce Lilly
- 2012-01-04Clinical Dermatology - John C. Hunter
- 2011-12-02Clinical Dermatology - John C. Hunter
- 2007-05-27Total Area Networking: Atm, Ip, Frame Relay and Smds Explained
- 2013-12-15Double Down (Game Change 2) by John Heilemann, Mark Halperin
- 2012-01-01The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook: A Quick Reference Guide to 100 Tools for Improving Quality and Speed
- 2011-10-31Tropical Rainforest Responses to Climatic Change (Springer Praxis Books / Environmental Sciences)
- 2011-10-19Game Change CD: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime(Audiobook)
- 2011-09-25Rationality and the Good: Critical Essays on the Ethics and Epistemology of Robert Audi
- 2011-09-17QBase Anaesthesia: Volume 1, MCQs for the Anaesthesia Primary (v. 1)
- 2011-09-03The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series) - Removed
- 2011-08-21Photographic Lighting: Essential Skills, Third Edition (Photography Essential Skills) - Removed
- 2011-08-17Tropical Rainforest Responses to Climatic Change
- 2011-08-15CCSP Cisco Secure VPN Exam Certification Guide - Removed
- 2011-08-07Photographic Lighting: Essential Skills, Fourth Edition (Photography Essential Skills) - Removed
- 2011-06-30Europe, America, Bush: Transatlantic Relations in the Twenty-First Century - Removed
- 2011-06-03Lonely Planet Indonesia, 9 edition (Country Guide)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.