Posted on 2019-04-30, by fubber.
mp4, avi | AVC: 640x480 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 115 Kbps | Total files:96 | jpg, mp4, txt, css, avi, png, html, db | 1.38 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
If You Are Looking For Some Trading Robot That Will Automatically Trade For You, Or A "Magical" Indicator That Will Tell You When To Buy Or Sell, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!!!
Despite what you may think, trading is not about gimmicks, or taking the easy way out. It's about actually understanding and interpreting
Price Action Is The Greatest Equalizer
It is what really separates the boys from men, when it comes to technical analysis. Heck... IT IS technical analysis.
When you don't use indicators, you actually understand why you are taking a trade. You are not taking a trade because Stochastics are oversold or overbought. YOU are the one the making the decision, and best of all YOU understand it, and YOU are able to explain it.
There is no getting around it. If you want to trade the markets, you are going to have to understand what you are looking at. Make no mistake about it. Chart-reading is a skill. It's not some "holy grail" forex trading robot you can turn off and on.
From the first ever day that the stock market opened, there were floor traders who were analyzing the price movement of a stock as it was going up and down.
People like Jesse Livermore became rich at the beginning of the 20th century just being able to follow the price movement by LISTENING to the direction it was moving in.
He was able to spot natural support and resistance areas in the price just by paying attention. This is somebody who didn't have the technological advancements that we have today. What's our excuse???
We shouldn't have any excuses. None whatsoever. Traders have just become too dependent on technology. Instead of taking the time to learn how to properly analyze the markets, we have traders that want all these gadgets, bells, and whistles to do the analyzing for them.
THAT ENDS TODAY!!!!!!!
What Does Price Action Tell Me?
Well, in short....everything (at least from the technical analysis side).
You know how people read a book? Or how you are reading this right now? Well...that's kind of how this works.
You can start from the left of the chart and start reading to the right, just as you would read a book.
- You can start to see support and resistance areas
- You can see where the market would have some breakout areas
- You can read the possible future direction of the price
- You can see how time is a factor in where the price will be going
- You can basically see exactly what is happening in the market
Yes...I know that there are indicators that will tell you where support and resistance lines are. Yes..I know there are indicators that will tell you where breakout levels are. Yes.. I know there are indicators that predict where the price is headed.
My suggestion is to test these indicators out for yourself. I am sure you'll be completely underwhelmed with how unintuitive most of them are.
Once again, if it was that simple to make money by slapping on a couple of these "magical" indicators, then nobody would be struggling to make money.
You have to see it with your own eyes. You should be able to spot a support and resistance area just by simply looking at a chart. There are no formulas involved. It's all about comprehending what you are seeing.
My goal is to get you to see the market through your own eyes. Not filtered through a Stochastics, MACD, RSI, or any other lagging indicator, that supposedly has insight into the market.
With The "Price Action Trade" Course I'll Show You:
- How To Quickly Spot A Trend
- The Correct Way To Use Trendlines
- My Trading In The Buff Strategy (Currently being sold separately for $77)
- The Importance of "Wicks" In Trading
- A Really Simple Way To Spot TRUE Support And Resistance
- When And How To Use Fibonacci Retracements
- How To Trade The Market From The "Top-Down"
- How You Can Literally Read A Chart From Left To Right
Price Action Is Universal
You want to know my favorite thing about trading the market like this is? Without question it has to do with the fact that it's universal. What do I mean by this?
Well..have you ever seen one of those mechanical forex trading systems where the developer says something like this only works for the EUR/USD and only a 15 minute chart????
I can't help but wonder..WHY?????
Aren't you kind of handcuffing yourself if you can only trade one currency pair on only one time frame? It seems kind of gimmicky, doesn't it?
Why on earth should there be any kind of limits as to what you can and can't trade?
Since it isn't a system (At least, in the traditional sense), there are no limits.
- You can trade any currency pair.
- You can trade any time frame.
- You can trade any MARKET!!!!
- You can scalp the market.
- You can swing trade.
You are only bound by your own limitations.
This doesn't mean you should trade EVERY currency pair, just because you can.
I'm sure you'll find that certain trading pairs are more favorable to your own personal trading style (conservative or aggressive). But it's nice to know that you have the option of finding out for yourself.
So, What Exactly Is It That Your Getting In The "Price Action Trade" Course.
You get access to my members page that has loads of content and over 6 hours of video!
I also want to make sure that you understand the concepts that are discussed in the course. While me explaining and teaching those concepts are important, there is nothing better than seeing them in real time.
So, what I did during a 2 week span, is I recorded 19 trades that I took, and I explain in detail WHY I took those trades.
I explain my reasoning behind every trade, my entries, exits, stop losses, etc..
I ended up having 15 winning trades and 4 losing trades, for a total of 1245 pips.
Like I said, I want to make sure everybody understands these concepts, so I plan on creating new videos/content based on the feedback I get from my clients.
Width: 640 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Duration: 47min 57s
Bit rate: 493 Kbps
Frame rate: 15.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 115 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- 2019-04-29John Templeton - Price Action
- Ebooks list page : 40381
- 2019-04-29John Templeton - Price Action
- 2012-02-12Mastering Active Directory for Windows Server 2008 - John A. Price
- 2012-01-01Mastering Active Directory for Windows Server 2008 - John A. Price
- 2011-12-19Mastering Active Directory for Windows Server 2008 - John A. Price
- 2011-12-02Mastering Active Directory for Windows Server 2008 - John A. Price
- 2012-01-10Sir John Templeton: Supporting Scientific Research For Spiritual Discoverie - Robert Herrmann
- 2011-12-21Sir John Templeton: Supporting Scientific Research For Spiritual Discoverie
- 2011-06-26Spiritual Investments: Wall Street Wisdom from the Career of Sir John Templeton
- 2011-05-16Lessons from the Legends of Wall Street : How Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham, Phil Fisher, T. Rowe Price, and John Templeton Can Help You Grow Rich
- 2019-06-10Logical Price Action - Feibel Trading
- 2019-06-09PRICE ACTION TRADING COURSE by BACKSPACE TRADING
- 2019-06-09Feibel Trading - LPA Logical Price Action The Complete Course
- 2019-06-04Logical Price Action - Feibel Trading
- 2019-05-31Teachable - Price Action Trading
- 2019-05-16Price Action Trading - Teachable
- 2019-05-08Price Action Trading Program
- 2019-04-29Price Action Room - Tape Reading Explained
- 2019-04-24Al Brooks - Price Action Trading Course
- 2019-04-232nd Skies - Advanced Price Action Course by Chris Capre
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.