Posted on 2010-08-23. By anonymous.
Compass Publishing | March 1, 2009 | ISBN: 159966416X | MP3, PDF, DOC | 55.7MB
Just Speak Up is a series of three books designed to develop English language learners' speaking abilities by engaging them in conversations on multiple topics in a variety of communicative formats. Many standardized tests of English language proficiency include speaking components in which students are expected to be able to talk for several minutes on a given topic in order to demonstrate their level of oral proficiency. The Just Speak Up series provides instructors with classroom materials to guide students through more than 60 hours of extensive speaking practice. With more than 250 question prompts organized into 20 thematic units in each book, students are bound to find something to talk about in every class period.
The benefits for students who practice this type of extensive speaking include:
(1) Greater confidence at approaching tasks that require students to speak on a given topic
(2) Development of critical thinking skills as they select and organize information to be shared
(3) Development of speaking skills particularly related to detailing personal experiences and explaining personal opinions or preferences
(4) Increased classroom participation through listening, responding, and sharing.
- Sample responses to the questions featured in each unit
- Question guides to help students organize their own responses
- Pair work and group work activities to keep students active and engaged
- Free MP3 CD includes sample response to model intonation and pronunciation of useful phrases and vocabulary
- Ebooks list page : 7051
- 2010-04-21Just Speak Up 2 [Audio book]
- 2010-04-21Just Speak Up 2 (Audio book)
- 2012-05-24Target Listening with Dictation, Student Book 1, General Skills Practice for Listening Tests (w/Audio CD, Transcripts and Answer Key)
- 2012-05-24Target Listening with Dictation (SB, Dictation Book, Audio, Transcripts, Answer Key and Audio)
- 2011-12-17[FSO] Goljan Audio Lectures with Transcripts and Slides - Jiwang WareZ Scene - Removed
- 2011-12-16Goljan Audio Lectures with Transcripts and Slides
- 2009-12-29Speak Fluent English - Complete Course with Audio Files and Book
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Elementary Vietnamese, Third Edition: Moi ban noi tieng Viet. Let's Speak Vietnamese. (MP3 Audio CD Included)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Lion Brand Yarn: Just Wraps: 30 Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Lose Your Accent in 28 Days (CD-ROM for Windows, Audio CD, and Workbook)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Electronic Projects: Audio Circuits and Projects No. 3
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Black Holes, Cosmology and Extra Dimensions
- 2018-01-06[PDF] You Are What You Speak: Grammar Grouches, Language Laws, and the Politics of Identity
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Introduction to Digital Audio Coding and Standards
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Greece and Rome: An Integrated History of the Ancient Mediterranean Transcripts and Guidebook (Great Courses) (Teaching Company) (Course Number 3300 Books only)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Etiquette of Kindness--It's Not Just About the Right Fork!: Skills and Courtesies for Our Time A Manual for Young People (and Others!)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS Student's Book with Answers, Audio CD and DVD-ROM
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Perfecting Your English Pronunciation with Audio CDs and DVD
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Transcending Greedy Money: Interreligious Solidarity for Just Relations (New Approaches to Religion and Power)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.