Posted on 2019-08-14, by Germany2020.
K-Means for Cluster Analysis and Unsupervised Learning
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 560 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The powerful K-Means Clustering Algorithm for Cluster Analysis and Unsupervised Machine Learning in Python.
What you'll learn
The basic fundamentals of Unsupervised Learning: Cluster Analysis and Pattern Recognition
How the K-Means algorithm works in general. Get an intuitive explanation with graphics that are easy to understand
How the K-Means algorithm is defined mathematically and how it is derived.
Implementing the K-Means algorithm in Python from scratch. Get a really profound understanding of the working principle
How to implement K-Means very fast with one line of code
Basic mathematical skills
Learn why and where K-Means is a powerful tool
Clustering is a very important part of machine learning. Especially unsupervised machine learning is a rising topic in the whole field of artificial intelligence. If we want to learn about cluster analysis, there is no better method to start with, than the k-means algorithm.
Get a good intuition of the algorithm
The K-Means algorithm is explained in detail. We will first cover the principle mechanics without any mathematical formulas, just by visually observing data points and clustering behavior. After that, the mathematical background of the method is explained in detail.
Learn how to implement the algorithm in Python
First we will learn how to implement K-Means from scratch. That means for the beginning no additional packages will be used, except numpy. This is important to get a really good grip on the functioning of the algorithm.
You will of course also learn how to implement the algorithm really quickly by using only one line of code.
The examples will be based on artificial data, which we generate ourselves in the course.
Learn where you should pay attention
K-Means is a powerful tool but it definetely has drawbacks! You will learn where you have to be careful and when you should use the algorithm, and also when it is a bad idea to use the algorithm. I will show you examples and counterexamples on the quality and applicability of this method.
Who this course is for:
Beginner Python developers curious about data science
Anyone interested in Machine Learning
People who want to get a good start into unsupervised learning
People who want to cluster their data fast
- Ebooks list page : 41123
- 2019-08-13K-Means for Cluster Analysis and Unsupervised Learning
- 2019-04-24Udemy - Cluster Analysis and Unsupervised Machine Learning in Python
- 2018-06-09TensorFlow 1.X Recipes for Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization (Updated)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Speed Reading: Speed Reading Guide for Hacking Learning & Strategies for Speed Analysis and Memorization (Education, Tactics, Summary, Guidebook, Learn, Chess, Master, Coding, Visual, Fast)
- 2017-10-20Learning Python For Data Analysis And Visualization
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Kernel Based Algorithms for Mining Huge Data Sets: Supervised, Semi-supervised, and Unsupervised Learning (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2017-09-29Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization (Updated)
- 2017-09-04Learning python for data analysis and visualization
- 2017-07-01Udemy - Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
- 2016-07-26Udemy Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
- 2012-01-28Jump Rope Training For Weight Loss And Toning With Buddy Lee - Removed
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2011-05-21The Middle East: The Impact of Generational Change (The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies)
- 2008-02-19[request]Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investments
- 2019-05-26Udemy - Scala and Spark for Big Data and Machine Learning
- 2019-05-13Tensorflow and Keras For Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- 2019-04-08The Python Bible For Data Science And Machine Learning 2019
- 2019-03-23Skillshare The Python Bible For Data Science And Machine Learning 2019-Illiterate
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.