Posted on 2014-05-09, by supnatural.
Kaleidoscope v2.1.0 [MAS] [Ked] | 45 MB
Spot the differences. Merge in seconds.
With text merge, three-way merge, folder comparison, and now the ability to ignore whitespace-only differences, Kaleidoscope integrates perfectly with the version-control systems you already use.
Kaleidoscope v2.1.0 (Mac OS X)
Who says powerful developer tools cant be beautiful too?
Praise for Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope epitomizes the concept of versatile software: anyone can pick it up and use it, and the app will scale according to a users needs. - Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
Kaleidoscope 2 is breeze. I wish Id had something like Kaleidoscope when I wrote my first novel, and Ill be counting on it when I finally get around to writing the next one. - Rene Ritchie, iMore.com
Its beautifully designed, fast and wonderful to use. Its become an essential part of my toolkit already. - Matthew Panzarino, The Next Web
Its Part of Your Workflow
- Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, and Perforce support
- Integrates as a fully-functional diff or merge tool
- Supported by a growing list of GUI source control management apps
Two-Way Text Comparison & Merging
- Three powerful display modes
- Super-fast diffing of lines and character-level changes
- Color coding to spot added, deleted, and changed text
- Review code changes and resolve conflicts
- Intelligently auto-merges the right content
File & Folder Comparison
- Ultra-fast algorithm for finding differences in large folders
- Sort and filter down to what matters most
- Drill deeper into folders for more detailed comparisons
- Copy your preferred files across sources
Powerful Image Comparison
- Compare images side by side, stacked, or split
- Spot subtle pixel differences with a high contrast difference mask
Optimized for OS X Lion & Mountain Lion
- Beautiful, modern UI to feel at home on your Mac
- Full-Screen mode for focusing on your content
- Looks gorgeous on retina displays and works wonderfully with high-resolution graphics
Whats New in Version 2.1
New Feature: Added support for ignoring whitespace (leading, trailing and line ending) in text comparisons.
New Feature: Added an indicator to display remaining unresolved conflicts in a merge document.
- Added dropdown menus on either side of Choose Left/Choose Right buttons to make Choose Both options more discoverable.
- Added better tooltips for the Copy to buttons when in Unified view.
- Fixed various issues with Dark Theme which made text difficult to read.
- Fixed issue where selecting different text scope views on one window could affect copy right/left buttons on other windows.
- Fixed issue where holding option to modify the behavior of copy right/left buttons on one window could affect other windows.
- Fixed issue that could prevent Kaleidoscope from picking up changes made to a document open in more than one window.
- Fixed issue that could prevent Kaleidoscope from picking up changes made to documents externally, especially on the MAS build.
- Fixed issue where sometimes Folder Scope copies would not show up correctly after the copy had taken place.
- Fixed issue where Folder Scope would not pick up external additions of empty files or directories.
- Fixed issue that caused git integration to fail on 10.9 Mavericks.
- Fixed issue where ksdiff was sometimes not able to connect to Kaleidoscope after reboots with window restoration enabled.
- Fixed issue that where Kaleidoscope would not allow quitting when choosing Review Conflicts on a modified document.
- Updated Automator actions to categorize correctly in Automator.
- Added support for copy/paste shortcuts in the crash reporter window.
- Kaleidoscope now avoids saving files without changes.
- Kaleidoscope will now disallow edits to files that can be read but not written to (e.g. docx files).
- Kaleidoscope now better remembers size and position of your windows.
- Fixed issue that stopped the comparison windows from minimizing when double clicking their title bar.
- Fixed issue where the path bar area could fail to update correctly when switching tabs.
- Fixed issue where clicking the dock icon would not restore minimized documents.
- Fixed issue where dragging a group of files that were already open in Kaleidoscope could cause issues resulting in not all new files being added.
- Fixed issue that made it possible for the comparison window to grow vertically offscreen on 10.9 leaving you with a window you could not reposition afterwards.
- Fixed issue that made it impossible to bring up the open dialog by clicking on an empty tab when fullscreen in 10.9.
- Fixed issue where sometimes full-screen windows would not be full-screen.
- Fixed small visual issues with the Ignored Files dialog window.
- Fixed documentation issues with ksdiff help.
- Improved Help Documentation.
- Various performance and stability fixes.
System Requirements : OS X 10.7.3
Intel, 64-bit processor
Kaleidoscope v2.1.0 (Mac OS X)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 26744
- 2014-05-16Kaleidoscope v2.1.0 (Mac OS X)
- 2014-05-06Kaleidoscope 2.1.0 (Mac OS X)
- 2016-07-222C Audio Kaleidoscope v1.1.0 (Win/Mac)
- 2012-04-19Real World Mac Maintenance and Backups by Joe Kissell
- 2012-04-11Der Mac - ganz einfach: Die Anleitung in Bildern
- 2012-03-08Stanley Tony - Il Mac per tutti
- 2012-01-22Fleetwood Mac — Guitar Anthology Series: Authentic Guitar TAB - Fleetwood Mac
- 2011-11-06Das Mac-Buch fur Windows-Umsteiger: Aktuell zu Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- 2011-11-05Take Control of Spotlight for Finding Anything on Your Mac
- 2011-09-17Fleetwood Mac - Guitar Anthology Series
- 2011-07-18The Essential iPhone 4 Handbook 2010
- 2007-05-27I Ain%27t Scared of You: Bernie Mac on How Life Is
- 2019-12-08Mac FoneLab Android Data Recovery 2.1.16 macOS
- 2019-12-06Mac FoneLab Android Data Recovery 2.1.16
- 2019-12-04Unix For Beginners - MAC OS - Linux - Ubuntu
- 2019-11-28Adobe Illustrator 2020 v24.0.1 Final Mac OS (x64)
- 2019-11-26Understanding the Determinants of Economic Informality in Paraguay: A Kaleidoscope of Measures
- 2019-11-25Getting Started with .NET Core on Mac and Linux - Removed
- 2019-11-24Mac And Devin Go To High School 2012 720p Bluray X264-x0r
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.