Posted on 2018-12-21, by nokia241186.
Kelly Green Trio - Volume One (feat. Alex Tremblay & Evan Hyde) (2018)
MP3 CBR 320kbps | Tracks: 7 | 45:45 min | 105 Mb
Style: Jazz, Vocal Jazz | Label: Kgmusic
Pianist, vocalist and composer Kelly Green is excited to release her new record Volume One with the Kelly Green Trio on December 5th, 2018. A follow up to her 2017 debut Life Rearranged, which featured luminaries Christian McBride and Steve Nelson, Volume One presents the talented songstress at home with her long-standing trio consisting of Alex Tremblay (bass) and Evan Hyde (drums). The release of Volume One will be celebrated on December 5th at Mezzrow. The Kelly Green Trio will present material from this new project next week, October 23-27, at Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola during the Late Night Session.
NEA Jazz Master George Coleman, with whom Kelly recently performed with says: "I had the opportunity to play with Kelly Green's trio and I was very impressed with her and each of the individuals in her group. I can see that the Kelly Green Trio is going to be one of the most outstanding groups in New York City. This album will be quite successful and will receive high ratings!"
On Volume One, Kelly presents a collection of well known standards and one original- each reimagined in her own personal style. "All of the songs I choose to sing and record totally relate to my own personal feelings throughout my life," she says. Track highlights include her rendition of Jerome Kern and Johnny Mercer's "I'm Old Fashioned" and Maybel Wayne and Kim Gannon's "I Understand". "Many times I feel that I am old fashioned and more conventional in a lot of personal respects, however our arrangement of "I'm Old Fashioned" is ironic because it is a very modern and unconventional way to play the song," she says. Kelly chose to perform "I Understand" after the lyrics touched her. "I think everyone has had this feeling of hopelessly loving someone and forgiving them no matter what and this song emotes that to the utmost degree. This is one of my favorite songs to perform, the whole room always gets completely silent and still when we play it."
Her original composition "Daily Lies" is a commentary on the state of the world and political climate while hoping for a bright future. She sings: "Tell me that you have learned your lesson now, but not unless it's the truth. I don't know why you tell those daily lies, seems like it don't bother you. Yesterday seems like a dream come true to every boy and girl. How can we safely redeem our world and save our Mother Earth?"
After stunning critics and audiences with her debut last year, Kelly is excited to share her debut trio project with the world. "This band is a fruition of a vision. As a teenager in Orlando, Florida, I knew that I wanted to be a jazz musician in New York City. I could not have imagined a better trio than the one we have cultivated with Alex and Evan. I've always wanted to have a working band with dedicated musicians who desire to play the music with the same language and passion as myself." On Volume One, the simpatico between the musicians and truly palpable. Although the trio has been together for less than two years, they have already traveled throughout the United States and overseas to delight audiences with their unique, tight arrangements and cohesive sound.
"Musicians and non-musicians alike get excited and emotional in our performances as they watch our stories unfold. We strive to bring audiences to a place outside of themselves and take them on a journey through each song." The album was recorded 'live' in the studio after a month long tour to capture the most authentic sound and emotions in the moment.
With the release of Volume One, Kelly Green has established herself as one of the brightest stars on the contemporary jazz scene in New York City. Born and raised in Florida, The William Paterson University Masters Graduate has honed her skill, under the guidance of an array of accomplished mentors including, the late Mulgrew Miller, Harold Mabern, James Weidman, Cecil Bridgewater, Gary Kirkpatrick, Bill Mobley, Armen Donelian, Rich Perry, Dave Rogers, and Bill Goodwin. Green also had the privilege of being the pianist in the William Paterson Jazz Orchestra, which was led by head of the WP Jazz Department, Dr. David Demsey.
1. I'm Old Fashioned
2. I Wish I Knew
3. Daily Lies
4. My Ideal
5. The Dry Cleaner from Des Moines
6. I Understand
7. Marmaduke / Honeysuckle Rose
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38253
- 2012-01-08The Secrets of the Opposite-Coloured Bishop Endings, Volume One: The Fight for Lonely Bishops
- 2007-12-11Green Arrow. Year One. Limited Series. Volume 1. Number 5
- 2007-12-05Green Arrow. Year One. Limited Series. Volume 1. Number 5
- 2019-08-23Green Catalysis Volume 2. Heterogeneous Catalysis
- 2019-08-22Beautiful Homes Berkshire Life - Volume One, 2017
- 2019-08-20VA Boogie Boogie Beach Volume One (2019)
- 2019-07-29VA - 22 Leaders Of The Pack Volume One (1989)
- 2019-07-29VA - History Of The 70's Volume One (1979)
- 2019-07-29VA - 22 Leaders Of The Pack Volume One (1989)
- 2019-07-28VA - History Of The 70's Volume One (1979)
- 2019-07-11Quantum Nanochemistry, Volume One Quantum Theory and Observability
- 2019-07-04Applied Computation and Security Systems Volume One
- 2019-07-03Handbook of Green Chemistry, Volume 11 Green Metrics
- 2019-07-01Handbook of Item Response Theory, Volume One Models
- 2019-06-25French Defence Advance Variation Volume One
- 2019-05-10Harmonic Trading, Volume One
- 2019-05-08David Linx & Mike del Ferro Trio - From One Language to Another - Songs Inspired by Wandering the
- 2019-05-01Audio Imperia Talos Volume One Horns KONTAKT (Update) - Removed
- 2019-05-01Audio Imperia Talos Volume One Horns KONTAKT - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.