Posted on 2013-12-21, by interestinglike.
Artist: King Crimson
Title Of Album: USA (40th Anniversary Edition)
Year Of Release: 2013
Label: Discipline Us
Genre: Rock, Progressive Rock
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 78:36 Min
Total Size: 192 Mb
01. Walk On No Pussyfooting - 1:40
02. Larks Tongues In Aspic Pt II - 6:24
03. Lament - 4:23
04. Exiles - 7:26
05. Improv Asbury Park - 11:44
06. Easy Money - 2:25
07. Improv - 8:41
08. Fracture - 11:02
09. Starless - 15:51
10. 21st Century Schizoid Man - 9:01
"King Crimson is, as always, more a way of doing things. When there is nothing to be done, nothing is done: Crimson disappears. When there is music to be played, Crimson reappears. If all of life were this simple". Robert Fripp
King Crimson was conceived in November 1968 and born on January 13th 1969 in the Fulham Palace Cafe, London (Fripp/Ian McDonald/Greg Lake/Michael Giles/Pete Sinfield), coming to prominence after supporting The Rolling Stones at Hyde Park. Their ground-breaking debut In The Court Of The Crimson King (1969) described by Pete Townshend as "an uncanny masterpiece", began a career that has spanned four decades and influenced many bands and individuals including Yes, Genesis, Tool, and Porcupine Tree.
Despite the original line-up imploding after an American tour King Crimson continued to produce constantly challenging and intriguing music on albums such as In The Wake of Poseidon (1970), Lizard (1970), Islands (1971), Earthbound (1972), Larks' Tongues in Aspic (1973) and Red (1974).
Following Red, an exhausted Fripp declared "King Crimson is completely over for ever and ever."
After a period outside the music industry, Robert Fripp returned to work on solo projects (including Frippertronics and his first solo album, Exposure in 1979) and collaborations with artists such as, Daryll Hall, Blondie, Brian Eno, Peter Gabriel, David Bowie.
In 1981, Fripp reconvened King Crimson along with Adrian Belew (Zappa/Bowie/Talking Heads), Tony Levin (Paul Simon/John Lennon/Peter Gabriel) and his old sparring partner, Bill Bruford.
"The bleak Crim view lightened" according to Fripp as their musical vocabulary widened and Crimson combined gamelan, funk and rock grooves that would threaten to "tear out and flatten ear hairs within a mile." Albums which followed include Discipline (1981), Beat (1982) and Three Of A Perfect Pair (1984) and a stunning live album from their last ever performance in 1984, Absent Lovers (finally released in 1998).
Following a lengthy period outside the music industry mainstream - during which Fripp not only established Guitar Craft, engaged in a protracted but ultimately successful legal battle with his former mangers, and collaborated with David Sylvian-King Crimson re-emerged in 1994 with Trey Gunn (touch guitar) and Pat Mastelotto (drums).
Joining forces with Belew, Levin, Bruford and Fripp and dubbed the Double Trio, they recorded an ep VROOOM (1994) and THRAK (1995) and a suite of live improvs, THRaKaTTaK (1996). In 1997, the group subdivided into research and development units collectively known as the ProjeKcts, producing an exciting and inventive blend that mixed hard-core improv and electronica (King Crimson The ProjeKcts box set 1999).
With Tony Levin temporarily leaving to work with Seal and Peter Gabriel, and Bill Bruford returning full-time to his ongoing Earthworks jazz group, King Crimson entered the new millennium with The ConstruKction of Light (2000). In the same year the double duo of Belew, Fripp Gunn and Mastelotto produced a live set, Heavy ConstruKction, before returning to the studio to record the critically acclaimed, The Power To Believe (2003).
After a tour playing 21 countries with over 70 dates, Trey Gunn departed to pursue his own career in 2003. The present and seventh line-up of King Crimson is Adrian Belew (guitar, lead vocals), Robert Fripp (guitar), Tony Levin (bass guitar & Chapman stick) and Pat Mastelotto (drums) and work has begun on new material.
Sid Smith Whitley Bay, September 2005
"King Crimson lives in different bodies at different times and the particular form which the group takes changes. When music appears, which only King Crimson can play then, sooner or later, King Crimson appears to play the music" Robert Fripp.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
- Ebooks list page : 24232
- 2013-12-23King Crimson - USA [40th Anniversary edition] (2013) FLAC
- 2012-10-11King Crimson - Collection - 40th Anniversary Series (7 Albums, Remastered, 1969-1981, CD DVD) (2009-2011) FLAC
- 2011-10-19Vampire: the Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition
- 2019-07-04The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes 40th Anniversary Edition
- 2019-04-17Linda Ronstadt - Simple Dreams (40th Anniversary Edition) (2017) [Hi-Res]
- 2019-02-22Daddy Cool - Daddy Who Daddy Cool! (1971) 40th Anniversary Edition, Expanded Remastered 2011
- 2019-02-04Daddy Cool - Daddy Who Daddy Cool! (1971) 40th Anniversary Edition, Expanded Remastered 2011
- 2019-01-10American Freestyle Karate A Guide To Sparring 40th Anniversary Edition
- 2018-12-20American Freestyle Karate A Guide To Sparring 40th Anniversary Edition
- 2018-12-05The Prison and the Factory (40th Anniversary Edition) Origins of the Penitentiary System
- 2018-11-01American Sons 40th Anniversary Edition The Untold Story of the Falcon and the Snowman [Audiobook]
- 2018-10-08The Selfish Gene 40th Anniversary edition (Oxford Landmark Science)
- 2018-07-26The Encyclopedia of Country Living, 40th Anniversary Edition; The Original Manual for Living off the Land & Doing It Yourself
- 2018-07-17The Encyclopedia of Country Living, 40th Anniversary Edition - The Original Manual for Living off th
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Animal Liberation: The Definitive Classic of the Animal Movement (40th Anniversary Edition)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Simple French Food 40th Anniversary Edition
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Barrio Boy: 40th Anniversary Edition
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Moosewood Cookbook: 40th Anniversary Edition
- 2017-11-04[PDF] The Selfish Gene: 40th Anniversary Edition (Oxford Landmark Science)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.