Posted on 2014-04-05. By anonymous.
English | 2006-09-25 | ISBN: 0521836050 | 190 pages | PDF | 2.7 mb
Kinks and domain walls are the simplest kind of solitons and are invaluable for testing various ideas and for learning about non-perturbative aspects of field theories. They are the subject of research in essentially every branch of physics, ranging from condensed matter to cosmology. This 2006 book is an introduction to kinks and domain walls and their principal classical and quantum properties. The book examines classical solitons, building from examples in elementary systems to more complicated settings. The formation of solitons in phase transitions, their dynamics and their cosmological consequences are further discussed. The book closes with an explicit description of a few laboratory systems containing solitons. Kinks and Domain Walls includes several state-of-the-art results, some previously unpublished. Each chapter closes with open questions and research problems and will be of great interest to both graduate students and academic researchers in theoretical physics, particle physics, cosmology and condensed matter physics.
Hurry to download today, because tomorrow file may not be available!!!
- Ebooks list page : 25976
- 2018-12-06Kinks and Domain Walls An Introduction to Classical and Quantum Solitons
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Kinks and Domain Walls: An Introduction to Classical and Quantum Solitons
- 2013-05-08Kinks and Domain Walls: An Introduction to Classical and Quantum Solitons (Repost)
- 2011-03-11Kinks and Domain Walls: An Introduction to Classical and Quantum Solitons
- 2014-05-05The Light Fantastic: A Modern Introduction to Classical and Quantum Optics [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-04-05The Light Fantastic: A Modern Introduction to Classical and Quantum Optics (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-03Introduction to Random Time and Quantum Randomness (repost)
- 2014-04-14Nonlinear Waves: Classical and Quantum Aspects [Repost]
- 2014-04-10An Introduction to Hilbert Space and Quantum Logic (Repost)
- 2014-03-11The Universe: A View from Classical and Quantum Gravity [Repost]
- 2013-12-25Classical, Semi-classical and Quantum Noise (Repost)
- 2013-12-16Particle Swarm Optimisation: Classical and Quantum Perspectives [Repost] - Removed
- 2013-08-26Pierre Collet, M. Courbage, Chaotic Dynamics and Transport in Classical and Quantum Systems (Repost)
- 2013-08-14Mathematical Topics between Classical and Quantum Mechanics (repost)
- 2013-07-10Classical and Quantum Chaos (Repost)
- 2013-06-05Sergio Albeverio, Stochastic Processes in Classical and Quantum Systems (Repost)
- 2013-05-16Dariusz Chruscinski, Geometric Phases in Classical and Quantum Mechanics (Repost)
- 2013-04-29Classical and Quantum Computation [Repost]
- 2013-02-19Atoms, Molecules and Photons: An Introduction to Atomic- Molecular- and Quantum Physics [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.