Posted on 2019-03-29, by manhneovn.
English | ISBN: 1484244389 | 2019 | 147 pages | PDF, EPUB | 21 MB
You'll find specific instructions on building, links to parts purchasing, distillation of complex science ideas into practice, and pointers for trying something new. With the knowledge you gain here, you'll be able to compete in turbine design competitions, such as the KidWind Challenge, Collegiate Wind Competition, and locally organized contests. Examples are given that fit within the KidWind Challenge, including adherence to rules of the competition such as that a specific generator be used.
The complexity of making a wind turbine a can make it difficult to know where to start. This book addresses many aspects of the turbine with practical examples. You'll follow specific design instructions for turbine construction, supported by suggestions and background science to go in new directions. Assembly diagrams are used throughout, made with the Studio utility from bricklink.com. Parts are identified in the assembly diagram, as well as in parts lists in the Appendix.
What You'll Learn
Build a turbine from scratch
Use LEGO to learn aspects of electrical engineering, such as loading turbine output and impedance matching
Connect a generator to do useful things such as charging a battery or powering LEDs
See how generators, gear systems, aerodynamic blades, lab and outdoor testing, and power output are used.
Who This Book Is For
Adult fans of LEGO and hardware hackers. Also coaches or students involved in a school science/technology project or design competition.
- Ebooks list page : 40052
- 2012-05-17Solar Energy Projects for the Evil Genius
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Environmental Impacts of Wind-Energy Projects
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Environmental Impacts of Wind-Energy Projects
- 2010-11-03Environmental Impacts of Wind-Energy Projects
- 2010-10-29Environmental Impacts of Wind-Energy Projects
- 2010-02-28Environmental Impacts of Wind-Energy Projects
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Solar PV and Wind Energy Conversion Systems: An Introduction to Theory, Modeling with MATLAB/SIMULINK, and the Role of Soft Computing Techniques (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-07-18Integration of Large Scale Wind Energy with Electrical Power Systems in China
- 2018-07-14Integration of Large Scale Wind Energy with Electrical Power Systems in China
- 2018-05-31Integration of Large Scale Wind Energy with Electrical Power Systems in China
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Offshore Wind Energy Cost Modeling: Installation and Decommissioning (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Floating Offshore Wind Energy: The Next Generation of Wind Energy (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Wind Energy Meteorology: Atmospheric Physics for Wind Power Generation (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Solar Cell and Renewable Energy Experiments (Cool Science Projects with Technology)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Wind Energy Conversion Systems: Technology and Trends (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Smart Rotor Modeling: Aero-Servo-Elastic Modeling of a Smart Rotor with Adaptive Trailing Edge Flaps (Research Topics in Wind Energy) - Removed
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Floating Offshore Wind Farms (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2014-04-05Wind Energy Meteorology: Atmospheric Physics for Wind Power Generation (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2013-10-07Airborne Wind Energy (Green Energy and Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.