Posted on 2018-12-28, by nokia241186.
Lake|Flato Houses: Embracing the Landscape by Frederick Steiner
English | 2014-06-01 | ISBN-10: 0292758456 | 310 Pages
Lake|Flato Architects of San Antonio, Texas, is nationally and internationally acclaimed for buildings that respond organically to the natural environment. The firm uses local materials and workmanship, as well as a deep knowledge of vernacular traditions, to design buildings that are tactile and modern, environmentally responsible and authentic, artful and crafted. Lake|Flato won the Global Award for Sustainable Architecture in 2013, and it has also received the American Institute of Architects highest honor, the National Firm Award. In all, Lake|Flato has won more than 150 national and state design awards. Residential architecture has always been a priority for the firm, and Lake|Flato Houses showcases an extensive selection of landmark homes built since 1999. Color photographs and architectural commentary create a memorable portrait of houses from Texas to Montana. Reflecting the firms emphasis on designing in harmony with the land, the houses are grouped by the habitats in which theyre rootedbrushland, desert, hillside, mountains, city, and water. These groupings reveal how Lake|Flato works with the natural environment to create houses that merge into the landscape, blurring boundaries between inside and outside and accommodating the climate through both traditional and cutting-edge technologies. The sections are opened by noted architect and educator Frederick Steiner, who discusses Lake|Flatos unique responses to the forms and materials of the various landscapes. An introduction by journalist Guy Martin summarizes the history of Lake|Flato and its philosophy, and explores the impact of its work on sustainable architecture.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38344
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Lake Flato Houses: Embracing the Landscape
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Lake Flato Houses: Embracing the Landscape
- 2011-07-15Embracing the Wolf - Removed
- 2019-04-10LYNDA FOUNDATIONS OF DRAWING SKETCHING THE LANDSCAPE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-04-01LYNDA FOUNDATIONS OF DRAWING SKETCHING THE LANDSCAPE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-22LYNDA FOUNDATIONS OF DRAWING SKETCHING THE LANDSCAPE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-22Embracing the Journey A Christian Parents' Blueprint to Loving Your LGBTQ Child
- 2019-03-15LYNDA FOUNDATIONS OF DRAWING SKETCHING THE LANDSCAPE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-14Dennis Leri & Carol Kress - Embracing The Unexpected
- 2019-03-13LYNDA FOUNDATIONS OF DRAWING SKETCHING THE LANDSCAPE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-11LYNDA FOUNDATIONS OF DRAWING SKETCHING THE LANDSCAPE TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-03-07Embracing the Journey A Christian Parents' Blueprint to Loving Your LGBTQ Child
- 2019-01-31Embracing the Wide Sky A Tour Across the Horizons of the Mind [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15Plan Graphics for the Landscape Designer with Section-Elevation and Computer Graphics
- 2019-01-15Embracing the Wide Sky A Tour Across the Horizons of the Mind [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-14Formative Assessment in United States Classrooms Changing the Landscape of Teaching and Learning
- 2019-01-10Formative Assessment in United States Classrooms Changing the Landscape of Teaching and Learning
- 2019-01-10Plan Graphics for the Landscape Designer with Section-Elevation and Computer Graphics
- 2018-12-2825 Tropical Houses in the Philippines
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.