Posted on 2018-08-10, by everest555.
Leadership: Get the Right Things Done Vol. 3
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 33M | Lec: 8 | 146 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
How to Set Motivational Goals and Go for Them - How to Go From A Goal to Success: Set Your Own Life Motto
In this course you will learn the foundations to become a leader from the inside out. Guaranteed.
With this course you'll discover a proven step by step system that will make you able to apply this knowledge with your friends, family, in your school and any other environment.
Master amazing leader skills the easy way, with this remarkable course for beginners....even if you have made REALLY bad decisions in the past or you might not have enough determination.
What will I be able to DO after I enroll?
TAKE better choices in your personal and professional life
ORGANIZE your life, doing more in less time
CREATE realistic, achievable, SMART goals
REDUCE unnecessary stress
GAIN respect from others
STOP feeling frustrated when you don't keep your promises
Learn the secret that 99% of the people wish they knew about leadership....
I created this course because I truly believe that we can always improve and overcome any hard situation in our lives. Also that we can become anything we want, improve our lives and achieve any goal we have.
Since I was little, I´ve always been into personal growth topics that made me read a lot of books to have a clear perception of human skills and weaknesses.
Personally, I have used this knowledge in hard times but also when I need to motivate myself to move forward.
I used to feel very down every time I didn't achieve my goals or kept my promises, thought I didn't have enough determination. It was UNTIL I discover how to set realistic, little goals that eventually turned into bigger and important ones, that I knew I could accomplish anything I want, it just needed little daily work, SMART planning and full-time commitment. So every time I reached my goals, from little to life-changing ones, I felt very confident.
I noticed my friends and family showed admiration for how committed I was and how easily it seemed to me to achieve any personal or professional goal. So I started sharing my knowledge and watched how the same secrets helped many of my friends.
Now, I want to share this knowledge with YOU. I promise this course will clarify your path and will explain to you the two sides of the coin. The hard working side of improving your leadership skills with great planning that you must work on every day, but also the exciting and worth part of watching how you start achieving all your dreams and goals one by one.
Last but not least, you will see a lot of phrases and genius ideas of Sean Covey (foto), one of my favorite authors joined with personal life experiences and data research.
So what you are going to learn will not only help you clarify your life, but also you will pull back the real curtain so that you understand how to improve your day by day. Naturally, people will respect you, will trust your decisions and you will become a leader.
What will I learn specifically?
How to set realistic, achievable, SMART goals
How to build the picture in your head that will take you to the creation of motivational goals
How to stay motivated
How to make important decisions
How to stick to your goals even if you are not in the mood
The easy way to achieve your goals and make your dreams come true
What can you do if you are not gifted with beauty, money or the brain you think you need achieve your goals
- Ebooks list page : 36914
- 2018-08-10Leadership Get the Right Things Done Vol. 2
- 2018-07-17Leadership Get the Right Things Done Vol. 2
- 2018-06-01Leadership Get the Right Things Done Vol. 2
- 2018-05-28Leadership Get the Right Things Done Vol. 3
- 2018-05-28Leadership Get the Right Things Done Vol. 2
- 2017-12-06[PDF] 18 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done
- 2017-02-18[PDF] 18 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done
- 2014-06-07Best Practices: Time Management: Set Priorities to Get the Right Things Done
- 2014-05-08Best Practices: Time Management: Set Priorities to Get the Right Things Done (repost)
- 2014-03-3118 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done
- 2013-03-0518 Minutes - Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done
- 2013-02-1718 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done by Peter Bregman
- 2013-02-1318 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done (Repost)
- 2013-01-20Best Practices: Time Management: Set Priorities to Get the Right Things Done (repost)
- 2012-10-01Best Practices: Time Management: Set Priorities to Get the Right Things Done
- 2011-10-0918 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction, and Get the Right Things Done
- 2009-03-30Best Practices: Time Management: Set Priorities to Get the Right Things Done
- 2009-04-22Leadership in the Era of Economic Uncertainty: The New Rules for Getting the Right Things Done in Difficult Times
- 2018-11-06The Effective Executive The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done, 50th Anniversary Edit...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.