Posted on 2018-08-10, by everest555.
Learn Advanced Python
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 9 | 158 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Advanced Python concepts to develop great programs
Python is one of the most widely used high level programming language. The language stresses on code readability and due to its syntax and implementation a programmer has to write lesser code as compared to other languages such as C++ and Java. The language supports multiple style like functional programming, object oriented or imperative style. The memory management is done automatically and has many standard libraries available for python programmer.
Learning a programming language is always an uphill ride but as luck would favor us python was designed to be easily learnt by a novice programmer. Python code is readable and with a little knowledge a developer can learn many things just by looking at the code. It executes read evaluate print loop which gives developer a chance to play around with code and experiment. Also the standard library offers you a lot of functionalities which lets you execute complex functionalities with ease.
Learning python opens up many doors for python developers in the world of programming. Python has an object oriented approach which is preferred by many leading languages such as C#, Ruby, jаvascript, Perl etc. So once you get comfortable with the concepts of python you can switch to any other object oriented language and the only thing you will have to learn is the syntax of language.
To create a product which stands out amongst the crowd, you can develop it in any language. But there are certain constraints like time and budget which can't be overlooked. This is where the choice of language decides the fate of the project and if project is big the company also might get affected. Python is a good choice for startups as it allows quick development and the amount of code is less as compared to c, java etc. Python can scale the most complex application effortlessly and can be handled by a small team effectively. Python also has a very reliable
support team to solve your queries.
A python developer can rarely get stuck as there are large number of resources available which keeps on getting updated. It has a huge standard library which provides inbuilt functionality which is why some known applications are built on Python.
Let's get started with the Python Programming course and get to an advanced level of Python Programming.
- Ebooks list page : 36915
- 2018-07-02Learn Advanced Python
- 2018-05-28Learn Advanced Python
- 2018-08-01Advanced Excel Charts Tutorial For Beginners: Learn Advanced Excel Charts Tutorial From Scratch
- 2018-07-24Advanced Python Programming
- 2018-07-21Learn Pandas (Python 3) And Become A Data Ninja
- 2018-06-25Learn Advanced Transact-SQL (T-SQL) Using SQL Server 2017
- 2018-06-04Learn Pandas (Python 3) And Become A Data Ninja
- 2018-06-01Learn Advanced Transact-SQL (T-SQL) Using SQL Server 2017
- 2018-05-28Learn Advanced Transact-SQL (T-SQL) Using SQL Server 2017
- 2018-05-12Advanced Python for Biologists
- 2018-04-05Learn Advanced Astrophotography
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Python Programming for Beginners: Easy Steps to Learn the Python Language and Go from Beginner to Expert Today!
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Learn More Python the Hard Way
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Learn Advanced Photoshop Selections
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Learn Advanced High End Beauty Retouching in Photoshop
- 2017-12-30Learn Advanced Excel & Responsive Accounting Application (2016)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Photography Box Set: Photography Box Set: Learn Advanced Photography Techniques for Creating Unique Photos (Photography, photography tips, photography equipment)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] A Python Book: Beginning Python, Advanced Python, and Python Exercises
- 2017-11-23Java Programming Learn Advanced Skills from a Java Expert
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Learn Advanced High End Beauty Retouching in Photoshop
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.