Posted on 2019-02-06, by fubber.
What you'll learn
Develop web applications using Angular 2
Create single-page applications
Write cleaner and reusable code for better maintainability
Be profficient in Angular2
Expand all 67 lectures10:05:33
+Templates and Components
+UPDATE ANGULAR2 AND NODE
Basic HTML and CSS skills, but it is not a requirement
If you are looking to advance your skills with Angular 2, then look no further because this course is just right for you! Become an advanced programmer in Angular 2 in no time using this course which will continue to educate and motivate you along the way.
There is no reason to feel discouraged if you have no previous experience with Angular 2 since this course starts off with the mere basics. Even if you do have previous Angular 2 knowledge, this course covers interesting topics that you might have missed or would like to learn about. Each section of the course is related to the previous one in terms of utilizing what was already learned. All the covered subjects come with loads of examples to aid students in the process of learning and improving their skills. Upon the completion of this course, you should be able to write your own programs that have real-life applications, making it interesting for both beginner and advanced students alike.
What I think is the best about this course is that you can check out questions that were posted by other students as well as ask your own questions, and get answers to challenges you are currently facing in learning and using Angular 2. You get paid Angular 2 expert technical support in this course here to answer every single question you ask!
You can send any suggestion you have on topics that have not been covered by contacting me via private message. I will do my best to cover them as soon as possible. Rest assured that any feedback you might have will not go ignored.
Thank you for reading this. I hope to see you in the course soon and I hope you will enjoy your time learning as much as I have!
Who this course is for:
This course is meant for beginners and web developers who wish to learn how to build web applications in Angular 2
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Bit rate: 5000 Kbps
Frame rate: 25.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 192 Kbps
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39189
- 2018-01-25Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced
- 2017-08-09Udemy - Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced (2017)
- 2018-12-14Go Foundations - Learn Go (Golang) From Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-10-06Go Foundations - Learn Go (Golang) From Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-09-14Go Foundations - Learn Go (Golang) From Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-09-07Go Foundations - Learn Go (Golang) From Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-09-04Go Foundations - Learn Go (Golang) From Beginner To Advanced
- 2019-02-24Udemy - SAS Programming - Learn SAS from Beginner to Advanced
- 2019-02-19Udemy - SAS Programming - Learn SAS from Beginner to Advanced
- 2019-02-04LEARN TO READ AND WRITE MUSIC GO FROM BEGINNER TO ADVANCED TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2019-01-11SAS Programming - Learn SAS from Beginner to Advanced
- 2019-01-08SAS Programming - Learn SAS from Beginner to Advanced
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Learn WordPress: From beginner to advanced user
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Learn HTML - From Beginner To Advanced: HTML Complete Guide
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Learn To Read & Write Music - Go From Beginner To Advanced
- 2017-03-22Learn to Trade Forex and Stocks From Beginner to Advanced
- 2019-03-26Creating a Wordpress Website from beginner to advanced
- 2019-03-25Creating a Wordpress Website from beginner to advanced
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.