Posted on 2019-01-28, by elegance.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 4 hours | Size: 1.84 GB
The most fun way and exciting way to learn Python from Beginning to Expert Level by creating a Pirate Trading Game!
What you'll learn
Create basic to intermediate Python applications
Understand basic concepts such as variables, loops, conditions, collections, and methods
Apply common design patterns to build increasingly complex applications
Basic computer skills
Ability to download files and install software
A Python IDE like Visual Studio, Eclipse, Sublime - This course uses Visual Studio 2017
Someone who wants to rapidly go from beginning to advanced programming topics
This course is for anyone excited about Python and wanting to learn it from beginning to expert level.
Perhaps you want to learn Python for school, data science, deep learning, or to get a career developing business applications. If so, this course is for you. While we are making a fun Pirate Trading Game like the original Taipan the skills you learn will allow you to begin developing Python applications in virtually any discipline. Making a Python game is a FUN way to learn these core Python principals. In addition this course is fast paced and designed to quickly move you into more complex object oriented design patterns.
With much experience in course design, this course was created from the ground up to be the most fun way possible to learn Python. We start at the very beginning with simple print, input, and if statements. Soon we are doing while loops, for loops, and are working with dictionaries and collections. After getting through the basics we jump into object oriented programming, refactoring our game and introducing you to more advanced topics.
And who doesn't want to make a fun Pirate Trading Game?
NOTE: This course uses an 'old school' text interface very similar to the original Taipan. The focus is on object oriented design patterns and game architecture.... not on graphics or presentation.
In this course we cover all core aspects of the Python language:
While & For Loops
Tuples, Dictionaries, and Lists
Using constants to improve code readability
Object Oriented Principals
Understanding the difference between instance and class methods
Using the random number library
Diving your code up into multiple files for easier management
Creating and using a Game Manager object
Learn a variety of ways to pass arguments to methods
Managing Collections of Objects and Critical Design Patterns
Learn to load your game data from CSV files
At the end of this course you will have the foundation for a fun pirate trading game. Most importantly this course covers all the core Python language structures and commands you need to know to build your own projects.
Who is the target audience?
Beginning and Intermediate Python Developers
Anyone wanting to go from Beginning to Advanced Programming Topics within just a few hours
Anyone who wants to learn Python in a fun way by writing a game
Business application developers who would like to get into game programming and development
Developers who want to Learn Important Object Oriented Design Patterns
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 38894
- 2019-01-03Learn Python by Creating a Pirate Trading Game Like Taipan!
- 2018-12-01Learn Python by Creating a Pirate Trading Game Like Taipan!
- 2018-11-30Learn Python by Creating a Pirate Trading Game Like Taipan
- 2018-12-12Learn Python by Creating a Fun Idle Business Tycoon Game
- 2018-10-10Learn Python by Creating a Fun Idle Business Tycoon Game
- 2018-09-17Learn Python by Creating a Fun Idle Business Tycoon Game
- 2018-09-13Learn Python by Creating a Fun Idle Business Tycoon Game
- 2019-01-10Create a Fun Pirate Trading Game in PlayMaker & Unity (2018)
- 2018-12-31Create a Fun Pirate Trading Game in PlayMaker & Unity (2018)
- 2018-12-09Create a Fun Pirate Trading Game in PlayMaker & Unity (2018)
- 2018-10-24Create a Fun Pirate Trading Game in PlayMaker And Unity
- 2018-10-17Create a Fun Pirate Trading Game in PlayMaker & Unity
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Learn C# by creating your own RPG game
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Learn Python by Creating 6 Fun and Useful Apps and Games
- 2013-01-18Learn C# by creating your own RPG game
- 2013-01-16Learn C# by creating your own RPG game
- 2012-12-18â€‹Learn C# by creating your own RPG game
- 2012-12-15Learn C# by creating your own RPG game
- 2012-12-01Unity3D - Learn C# by creating your own RPG game Videos 1-200
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.