Posted on 2019-09-20, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 960x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.32 GB | Duration: 8 hours
What you'll learn
Creating your company file
Working with QuickBooks preferences
Setup the chart of accounts for your business
Working with customers and jobs
Entering and paying bills
Reconciling bank statements
Working with loans
Using reports to provide you the information required
QuickBooks Pro 2014
Save Time and Money by Learning This Popular Accounting Program
Manage the Accounting for Your Own Small Business
Create Estimates, Statements, and Deposits
Keep Track of Payments and Bills
Reconcile Bank Statements
Manage Your Own Accounts With this Popular Program
QuickBooks is a very popular accounting software package, used in small businesses throughout the world. It was developed and marketed by Intuit, and originally released in 1994. Over the course of its history, many convenient features have been developed, including the addition of QuickBooks Online, a subscription service that can replace the outright purchase of QuickBooks software, and QuickBooks Point of Sale, which is meant to replace a business's cash register and keeps track of sales receipts.
If you are a small business owner, or a freelance accountant, you can use QuickBooks to keep track of accounts payable, receivable, to pay bills, to keep track of payments or debts, and to maintain organization in terms of your business or personal finance.
Overview and Contents
Over the course of 75 video lectures and more than seven hours of content, this QuickBooks Pro 2014 tutorial will teach you all of the necessary fundamentals of this popular and comprehensive accounting software. You will learn how to install and set up the QuickBooks software, beginning with creating a file for your company. With this basic knowledge, you can move forward to developing a chart of accounts, creating estimates and invoices, and organizing a variety of financial statements. By the time you reach the end of the lectures, you will be a skilled QuickBooks Pro 2014 user, able to complete the most necessary accounting tasks all in one organized program.
This class is perfect for accountants or small business owners who are looking for a comprehensive and organized method for doing their books. At the completion of this course, you will be fully equipped to use QuickBooks Pro 2014 for all of your small business accounting needs.
Who this course is for:
Small business owners or those managing QuickBooks for a small business
- Ebooks list page : 41379
- 2011-11-28Roman's Lab Vol. 21 - The Easy Way to Play the King's Indian Defense
- 2011-11-28Roman's Lab Vol. 22 - The Easy Way to Play the Scotch and Giuoco Piano
- 2011-08-24Roman's Lab Vol. 23 - The Easy Way to Play Grand Prix and Reti Opening
- 2011-08-24Roman's Lab Vol. 22 - The Easy Way to Play the Scotch and Giuoco Piano
- 2011-08-23Roman's Lab Vol. 21 - The Easy Way to Play the King's Indian Defense
- 2019-01-25QuickBooks Pro-Bookkeeping The Easy Way For Small Businesses
- 2018-11-02QuickBooks Pro-Bookkeeping The Easy Way For Small Businesses
- 2018-10-23QuickBooks Pro-Bookkeeping The Easy Way For Small Businesses
- 2018-08-21Master QuickBooks Pro 2015 the Easy Way
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Master QuickBooks Pro 2015 the Easy Way
- 2018-01-09Master QuickBooks Pro 2015 the Easy Way
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Learn to Play Percussion: Beginner to Pro made the Easy Way!
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Learn to Play Percussion: Beginner to Pro made the Easy Way!
- 2019-08-17Learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 the Easy Way - 9 Hours
- 2018-06-27Learn Microsoft OneNote 2016 the Easy Way
- 2018-06-04Learn Microsoft OneNote 2016 the Easy Way
- 2018-05-09Learn Microsoft OneNote 2016 the Easy Way
- 2018-03-23Learn HTML and CSS the easy way!
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Record A Song In Pro Tools-The Easy Way
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.