Posted on 2019-07-10, by everest555.
Learn Robust Qt & C++ Gui Programming 2D Graphics Tutorial
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | Lec: 40 | 548 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Become a confident Qt GUI and C++ software developer with step by step programming tutorials and 2D graphics examples
This course will help you upgrade your C++ software development skills today!
You will learn application development with Qt and C++, from the ground up.
*** Latest update: 12 Apr 2017 ***
(make sure to check the DEMO lecture to see the final app)
C++ is a very powerful and versatile programming language.
Qt is multi-platform framework, the perfect choice for open source GUI development with C++.
In this course, you will design and create your own C++ program for the Windows platform.
You will add new features to the app, step by step.
You will learn how to write good source code, at professional-level.
You can learn programming in C++ from anyone you wish to, there are many teachers and a lot of free know-how out there.
But if you want to learn to code like a professional, here's my advice to you:
Choose to learn from someone who has already done professional level coding
Choose a teacher who has a proven track record working experience with C++ and Qt
Choose a mentor who has done this for years, and knows what it takes to create industry-level software
If you don't, you will be wasting your time with outdated and misguided knowledge.
And eventually you will lose many opportunities, even employment opportunities.
Now here's how the course is structured. Each lecture prepares the groundwork for the next one. You will:
write code in C++ (03)
use Qt toolkit's UI elements to create the GUI (Graphical User Interface)
set up the main application window
drag and drop user interface elements (buttons, widgets, labels, spinners...) on the main window
connect UI elements to UI events (mouse clicks, value changed)
write custom event handling code that updates the painted graphic
You need to have a good understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) fundamentals, as you will be adding and working with:
class member variables
class member functions
setters / getters
private / public / protected access modifiers
encapsulation to protect the data
constructors and destructors
overriding virtual base class functions
pointers to objects
You will be organizing the program logic into C++ specific header (.h) and implementation (.cpp) source files.
You will design the GUI (Graphical User Interface) with QtCreator (part of the Qt toolkit) and make use of the signal and slots mechanism to make your buttons and other UI elements respond to mouse click or value changed events.
- Ebooks list page : 40829
- 2019-04-12Learn Robust Qt & C Gui Programming 2D Graphics Tutorial [Update]
- 2019-04-10Learn Robust Qt & C Gui Programming 2D Graphics Tutorial [Update]
- 2019-04-29Learn Robust Qt & C Gui Programming 2D Graphics Tutorial (Updated)
- 2019-04-08Learn Robust Qt & C Gui Programming 2D Graphics Tutorial (Updated)
- 2017-07-27Learn Robust Qt & C Gui Programming 2d Graphics Tutorial
- 2017-06-24Learn Robust Qt & C Gui Programming 2D Graphics Tutorial
- 2017-06-21Learn Robust Qt & C Gui Programming 2D Graphics Tutorial
- 2018-11-01Robust Qt & C Gui Programming 2D Graphics App Tutorial
- 2019-04-02Learn Python Basics Advance Gui Programming
- 2019-03-28Learn python Basics Advance GUI programming
- 2019-03-27Learn python: Basics Advance GUI programming
- 2019-03-26Learn python Basics Advance GUI programming
- 2019-01-03Learn Complete Python-3 GUI Programming Course Using Tkinter
- 2018-12-31Learn Complete Python-3 GUI Programming Course Using Tkinter
- 2018-12-14Learn Complete Python-3 GUI Programming Course Using Tkinter
- 2018-12-07Learn Complete Python-3 GUI Programming Course Using Tkinter
- 2018-12-05Learn Complete Python-3 GUI Programming Course Using Tkinter
- 2019-10-03Learn Python The Complete Python Programming Course
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.