Posted on 2019-10-09, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 1h 5m
Skill Level: Beginner | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Subtitles | Size: 238 MB
Learn how to use Fresco, the pressure-sensitive drawing and painting app from Adobe that is designed to be used with stylus and touch devices. Instructor Kyle Webster begins with the basics of how to use Fresco including customizing the interface. He explains technical components of the program such as locating recent documents, saving files, and exporting your work, and dives into more artistic aspects including how to use tools to achieve looks including watercolor, oil, pencils, and mixed media.
Using pressure input
Pixel, Photoshop, and vector brushes
Combining live brushes and pixel brushes
Importing external images
Layers, opacity, and blend modes
Creating a time-lapse
- Ebooks list page : 41525
- 2012-02-211001 Vocabulary & Spelling Questions - Learning Express
- 2012-09-03Engineering Mechanics STATICS [Cengage Learning 2010] - Removed
- 2012-05-271001 MATH PROBLEMS 2nd Edition Improve Your Math Skills for Math Tests
- 2012-04-24Teaching and Learning Vocabulary. Bringing Research to Practice by Elfrieda H. Hiebert
- 2012-03-16Psychology: Modules for Active Learning By Dennis Coon, John O. Mitterer - Removed
- 2012-03-13Super Learning (Brain Sync audios) by Kelly Howell
- 2012-03-13Machine Learning for Hackers By Drew Conway, John Myles White
- 2012-02-16Kagan Cooperative Learning - Spencer Kagan
- 2012-01-25Kagan Cooperative Learning - Spencer Kagan
- 2012-01-24Learning Chess - Step 4 (Workbook)
- 2012-01-19Learning Chess - Step 1 (Workbook)
- 2012-01-17Adding It Up: Helping Children Learn Mathematics - Mathematics Learning Study Committee
- 2012-01-15MAT: Power Practice - Learning Express Editors
- 2012-01-14Comptia A Certification: Comprehensive, 2009 Edition, Revised Certblaster free ebook download
- 2012-01-13The Continuum of Long-Term Care (Thomson Delmar Learning Series in Health Services Administra) - Connie Evashwick - Removed
- 2012-01-04MAT: Power Practice - Learning Express Editors
- 2012-01-01Kagan Cooperative Learning
- 2011-12-31Roman's Lab Vol. 51 - Building Powerful Attacks by Learning Piece Coordination
- 2011-12-28Rob Brunia, C. Van Wijgerden, "Learning Chess Workbook"
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.