Posted on 2018-08-10, by everest555.
Learning Functional Programming with Swift
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour | 136 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
By taking up functional programming-a popular programming paradigm that's centered around pure functions-you can write more robust and maintainable Swift code. This course prepares you to make the switch by providing an introduction to the functional paradigms in Swift. Instructor Shaun Wassell covers functional concepts, first-class functions, and array functions. He also dives into a few advanced concepts, including partial application and recursion.
- Ebooks list page : 36915
- 2018-06-25Learning Functional Programming with Swift
- 2018-05-28Learning Functional Programming with Swift
- 2018-05-12Learning Functional Programming with Swift
- 2011-08-13An Introduction to Programming With C , 6 edition
- 2018-09-12Beginning Reactive Programming with Swift: Using RxSwift, Amazon Web Services, and JSON with iOS and macOS
- 2018-07-14Learn Functional Programming with Elixir New Foundations for a New World
- 2018-07-07Learn Functional Programming with Elixir New Foundations for a New World (The Pragmatic Programmers)
- 2018-06-18Learn iOS 11 Programming with Swift 4 - Second Edition
- 2018-06-08Learn iOS 11 Programming with Swift 4 - Second Edition
- 2018-06-04Reactive Programming with Swift 4
- 2018-05-22Learn Functional Programming with Elixir: New Foundations for a New World
- 2018-05-20Learning Scientific Programming with Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.