Posted on 2019-07-09, by everest555.
.MP4, AVC, 171 kbps, 1920x1080 | English, AAC, 160 kbps, 2 Ch | 3h 24m | 470 MB
Instructor: Bruno Lorenco Lopes
GitLab is an open-source tool that provides support for teams to plan, develop, test, build, deploy, monitor, and publicize their software projects, covering the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in only one tool. This is very important nowadays because developers of new web and mobile applications are under a lot of pressure to create and deploy these applications as soon as possible.
In this course, you will learn how to use GitLab to implement the DevOps culture. GitLab is a very famous tool that lets you cover the entire application development cycle. You will learn how to plan and organize new features, develop them, the application code in an automatic way, deploy and monitor the application in different environments, and refactor your application using only one tool: GitLab.
By the end of this course, you will be able to develop better applications using DevOps.
What You Will Learn
Discover how to organize new features and bugs with Issue Board
Use groups to control access to each project
Time each phase in your development cycle with Cycle Analytics
Implement Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
Use GitLab Pages to create a site and publicize your project
- Ebooks list page : 40829
- 2019-09-27Learning GitLab
- 2019-08-30Learning GitLab
- 2019-08-29Learning GitLab [Lynda]
- 2019-04-11Learning GitLab
- 2019-04-10Learning GitLab
- 2019-04-09Learning GitLab
- 2012-02-211001 Vocabulary & Spelling Questions - Learning Express
- 2019-09-30Linkedin Learning AWS Devops Continuous Docker Deployment AWS Fargate From Gitlab
- 2019-04-08Synthetic Intelligence Learning Git With Github And Gitlab
- 2019-03-14Synthetic Intelligence Learning GIT with Github and Gitlab
- 2019-02-15Synthetic Intelligence Learning GIT with Github and Gitlab
- 2019-02-04Synthetic Intelligence Learning GIT with Github and Gitlab
- 2019-02-03Synthetic Intelligence Learning GIT with Github and Gitlab
- 2019-01-29Synthetic Intelligence Learning GIT with Github and Gitlab
- 2012-09-03Engineering Mechanics STATICS [Cengage Learning 2010] - Removed
- 2012-05-271001 MATH PROBLEMS 2nd Edition Improve Your Math Skills for Math Tests
- 2012-04-24Teaching and Learning Vocabulary. Bringing Research to Practice by Elfrieda H. Hiebert
- 2012-03-16Psychology: Modules for Active Learning By Dennis Coon, John O. Mitterer - Removed
- 2012-03-13Super Learning (Brain Sync audios) by Kelly Howell
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.