Posted on 2018-08-10, by everest555.
Learning Java 9 - Databases and Multithreading in Java
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour 40M | 272 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Java programs can perform many actions in parallel, with each action being performed by a separate process known as a thread. A multi-threaded program might perform database access using one thread while another thread handles the display. Multithreading is a very powerful feature of the Java language. The downside to writing a multithreaded program is the additional complexity of dealing with the thread model. To solve this, we will start by examining the different types of databases available and the benefits of each type, along with a few simple examples. We will learn how to work with simple database operations in Java, including a hands-on example in which we start by processing a JSON file containing vehicle information, before persisting those vehicle objects to a database.
Moving along, we will expand on our example to process a JSON text file containing data, before persisting those objects to a MySQL database, leveraging the Hibernate framework. Finally, we will learn some of the basics of concurrency in Java, before we jump into a real-life example. We will look at how we can accelerate processing a large list of data, assuming the time to process each element of the list is expensive. We will look at some crucial techniques and caveats to be aware of in Java, with a hands-on example of how processes can lock or not be thread-safe when threading issues are incorrectly considered. We will expand our example to look at how we can accelerate our file processing and data manipulation by leveraging Java's multithreading functionalities. This will include a discussion on thread safety, and some of the steps a developer must take to ensure multi-threaded applications do not encounter problems. Threads ensure users are not blocked as they are independent and can perform multiple operations at the same time. Also threads help your application to run smoothly, and make tasks easier to perform.
Taking this course will show you exactly how to write programs so multiple activities can proceed concurrently in the same program, making optimal use of the available resources, especially when your computer has multiple CPUs.
- Ebooks list page : 36915
- 2019-03-02Packt Learning Java 9 Databases And Multithreading In Java Tutoriale
- 2018-06-15Learning Java 9 - Databases and Multithreading in Java
- 2018-06-08Learning Java 9 - Databases and Multithreading in Java
- 2019-01-26PACKT- LEARNING JAVA 9 DATABASES AND MULTITHREADI NG IN JAVA TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2019-03-15Lynda Java EE Concurrency and Multithreading-XQZT
- 2019-03-12Lynda Java EE Concurrency and Multithreading-XQZT
- 2019-02-21Lynda Java EE Concurrency and Multithreading-XQZT
- 2019-02-17Lynda Java EE Concurrency and Multithreading-XQZT
- 2019-02-05Lynda - Java EE Concurrency and Multithreading XQZT
- 2019-01-03Learning Path - Application Development and Testing with Java
- 2018-11-20Java EE Concurrency and Multithreading
- 2018-10-07Java EE Concurrency and Multithreading
- 2018-09-28Java EE Concurrency and Multithreading
- 2017-06-28Learning Path: Application Development and Testing with Java
- 2019-03-15Lynda Learning Java March 2018-RiDWARE
- 2019-03-15Packt LEARNING JAVA 11
- 2019-03-15Lynda Learning Java-XQZT
- 2019-03-14Lynda Learning Java-XQZT
- 2019-03-14Lynda Learning Java March 2018-RiDWARE
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.