Posted on 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Learning and Teaching for the Twenty-First Century: Festschrift for Professor Phillip Hughes By Professor Hedley Beare (auth.), Dr. Rupert Maclean (eds.)
2007 | 324 Pages | ISBN: 1402057725 | PDF | 24 MB
This book stresses learning and teaching, rather than teaching and learning. The contention of the contributors is that the focus in all educational endeavours should not be primarily on teachers and teaching, but on learners; how to best facilitate learning, in the most effective, enjoyable, relevant and cost-effective ways for learners, whether they be children, youth or adults. The focus is therefore on how learning can be enhanced, through effective teaching; and how individuals can be best prepared to be excellent teachers.This ground-breaking book examines the personal dimensions of learning and teaching, and various aspects of education reform. It particularly focuses on the situation in the Asia-Pacific region, yet draws on best and innovative practices from the international arena. The book brings together the thoughts and insights offered by international leaders in the fields of teaching and learning. It seeks to build a bridge between researchers, policy makers and practitioners.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39052
- 2019-01-14Learning and Teaching for the Twenty-First Century Festschrift for Professor Phillip Hughes
- 2017-12-16[PDF] War and Power in the Twenty-First Century: The State, Military Power and the International System (Themes for the 21st Century Series)
- 2019-01-25The Risk Society at War Terror, Technology and Strategy in the Twenty-First Century
- 2019-01-11The Risk Society at War Terror, Technology and Strategy in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-12-28The Risk Society at War Terror, Technology and Strategy in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-10-08The Price of Freedom Denied Religious Persecution and Conflict in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-08-07Chinese War Correspondents Covering Wars and Conflicts in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-06-25Water, Crime and Security in the Twenty-First Century Too Dirty, Too Little, Too Much
- 2018-06-08Water, Crime and Security in the Twenty-First Century Too Dirty, Too Little, Too Much - Removed
- 2018-06-07Water, Crime and Security in the Twenty-First Century - Removed
- 2018-06-07War in the Bible and Terrorism in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-04-19War in the Bible and Terrorism in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Anthropologist as Writer: Genres and Contexts in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Dynamics of Persuasion: Communication and Attitudes in the Twenty-First Century (Routledge Communication Series)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Risk Society at War: Terror, Technology and Strategy in the Twenty-First Century
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Globalization, Wealth, and Power in the Twenty-first Century
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Performance Studies in Motion: International Perspectives and Practices in the Twenty-First Century (Bloomsbury Methuen Drama)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Wealth of Humans: Work, Power, and Status in the Twenty-first Century
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Participation and Democracy in the Twenty-First Century City (Non-Governmental Public Action) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.