Author: Jing-Song Huang
Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
Posted on 2012-01-14, by 4bookholic.
Lectures on Representation Theory
Jing-Song Huang | World Scientific Pub Co Inc | 2000 | 200 pages | English | DJVU
An expanded version of the lectures given at the Nankai Mathematical Summer School in 1997. It provides an introduction to Lie groups, Lie algebras and their representations and introduces some directions of current research for graduate students who have little specialized knowledge in representation theory. It only assumes that the reader has a good knowledge of linear algebra and some basic knowledge of abstract algebra. Parts One to Three of the book cover the relatively elementary material of representation theory of finite groups, simple Lie algebras and compact Lie groups. These theories are a natural continuation of linear algebra. The last chapter of Part Three includes some results on extension of Weyl's construction to exceptional groups. Part Four covers some advanced material on infinite-dimensional representations of non-compact groups such as the orbit method, minimal representations and dual pair correspondence, which introduces some directions of research in representation theory.
- Ebooks list page : 17032
- 2012-01-13Lectures on Representation Theory - Jing-Song Huang
- 2012-01-11Lectures on Representation Theory - Jing-Song Huang
- 2011-12-01Lectures on Representation Theory
- 2011-08-27Lectures on Representation Theory
- 2012-03-11Frobenius Algebras I: Basic Representation Theory By Andrzej Skowronski, Kunio Yamagata
- 2018-10-31Lectures on Representation Theory and Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov Equations
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Lectures on Representation Theory
- 2011-05-01Lectures on Representation Theory and Knizhnik-Zamolodchikov Equations
- 2018-06-26Local Representation Theory and Simple Groups (EMS Series of Lectures in Mathematics)
- 2019-06-27Transmitting and Gaining Data Rudolf Ahlswede's Lectures on Information Theory 2
- 2019-03-12Tinbergen Lectures on Organization Theory (2nd edition)
- 2019-02-28Changes of Problem Representation Theory and Experiments
- 2019-02-23Changes of Problem Representation Theory and Experiments
- 2019-02-18Tinbergen Lectures on Organization Theory (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2019-01-31A Tour of Representation Theory
- 2019-01-24Lectures on Nuclear Theory
- 2019-01-24Probabilistic Methods and Distributed Information Rudolf Ahlswede's Lectures on Information Theory 5
- 2019-01-11A Tour of Representation Theory
- 2019-01-11Probabilistic Methods and Distributed Information Rudolf Ahlswede's Lectures on Information Theory 5
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.