Posted on 2019-01-14, by nokia241186.
Hubert Hennion, Loic Herve, "Limit Theorems for Markov Chains and Stochastic Properties of Dynamical Systems by Quasi-Compactness"
English | 2001 | ISBN: 3540424156 | DJVU | pages: 157 | 1.1 mb
The usefulness of from the of techniques perturbation theory operators, to kernel for limit theorems for a applied quasi-compact positive Q, obtaining Markov chains for stochastic of or dynamical by describing properties systems, of Perron- Frobenius has been demonstrated in several All use a operator, papers. these works share the features the features that must be same specific general ; used in each stem from the nature of the functional particular case precise space where the of is and from the number of quasi-compactness Q proved eigenvalues of of modulus 1. We here a functional framework for Q give general analytical this method and we the aforementioned behaviour within it. It asymptotic prove is worth that this framework is to allow the unified noticing sufficiently general treatment of all the cases considered in the literature the previously specific ; characters of model translate into the verification of of simple hypotheses every a functional nature. When to Markov kernels or to Perr- applied Lipschitz Frobenius associated with these statements rise operators expanding give maps, to new results and the of known The main clarify proofs already properties. of the deals with a Markov kernel for which 1 is a part quasi-compact Q paper of modulus 1. An essential but is not the simple eigenvalue unique eigenvalue element of the work is the of the of peripheral Q precise description spectrums and of its To conclude the the results obtained perturbations.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38680
- 2019-01-08Limit Theorems for Markov Chains and Stochastic Properties of Dynamical Systems by Quasi-Compactn...
- 2019-01-24Limit Theorems for Markov Chains and Stochastic Properties of Dynamical Systems by Quasi-Compactness - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Markov Chains and Stochastic Stability (Communications and Control Engineering)
- 2013-01-16Markov Chains and Stochastic Stability (Repost)
- 2011-05-30Markov Chains and Stochastic Stability (Cambridge Mathematical Library)
- 2009-07-15Markov Chains and Stochastic Stability
- 2009-06-28Markov Chains and Stochastic Stability (Communications and Control Engineering): Sean P. Meyn, Richard L. Tweedie
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Limit Theorems for Multi-Indexed Sums of Random Variables (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- 2011-10-10Limit Theorems for Randomly Stopped Stochastic Processes (Probability and Its Applications)
- 2011-07-20Limit Theorems for Randomly Stopped Stochastic Processes (Probability and Its Applications)
- 2010-06-19Limit Theorems for Randomly Stopped Stochastic Processes (Probability and its Applications)
- 2018-11-20Orthogonal Decompositions and Functional Limit Theorems for Random Graph Statistics
- 2018-08-01Contract Analysis and Design for Supply Chains with Stochastic Demand
- 2018-07-14Limit Theorems for Associated Random Fields and Related Systems
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Discrete Probability Models and Methods: Probability on Graphs and Trees, Markov Chains and Random Fields, Entropy and Coding (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Limit Theorems for Large Deviations (Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Continuous-Time Markov Chains and Applications: A Two-Time-Scale Approach (Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability) - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Continuous-Time Markov Chains and Applications: A Singular Perturbation Approach (Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability) - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Markov Chains and Decision Processes for Engineers and Managers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.