Posted on 2019-03-17, by nokia241186.
Linux Shell Scripting Essentials by Sinny Kumari
English | November 23, 2015 | ISBN: 1785284444 | 282 pages | PDF/EPUB/MOBI | 18 Mb
Learn shell scripting to solve complex shell-related problems and to efficiently automate your day-to-day tasks
About This BookFamiliarize yourself with the terminal by learning about powerful shell featuresAutomate tasks by writing shell scripts for repetitive workPacked with easy-to-follow, hands-on examples to help you write any type of shell script with confidenceWho This Book Is For
This book is aimed at administrators and those who have a basic knowledge of shell scripting and who want to learn how to get the most out of writing shell scripts.
What You Will LearnWrite effective shell scripts easilyPerform search operations and manipulate large text data with a single shell commandModularize reusable shell scripts by creating shell librariesRedirect input, output, and errors of a command or script execution to other streamsDebug code with different shell debugging techniques to make your scripts bug-freeManage processes, along with the environment variables needed to execute them properlyExecute and embed other languages in your scriptsManage creation, deletion, and search operations in filesIn Detail
Shell scripting is a quick method to prototype complex applications or problems. Shell scripts are a collection of commands to automate tasks, usually those for which the user has a repeated need, when working on Linux-based systems. Using simple commands or a combination of them in a shell can solve complex problems easily.
This book starts with the basics, including essential commands that can be executed on Linux systems to perform tasks within a few nanoseconds. You'll learn to use outputs from commands and transform them to show the data you require. Discover how to write shell scripts easily, execute script files, debug, and handle errors.
Next, you'll explore environment variables in shell programming and learn how to customize them and add a new environment. Finally, the book walks you through processes and how these interact with your shell scripts, along with how to use scripts to automate tasks and how to embed other languages and execute them.
Style and approach
This book is a pragmatic guide to writing efficient shell programs, complete with hands-on examples and tips.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39821
- 2019-03-07Linux Shell Scripting Essentials
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Linux Shell Scripting Essentials
- 2017-10-11Linux Shell Scripting Essentials
- 2011-08-07Shell Scripting In Linux Collection
- 2019-10-07Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning (Updated)
- 2019-10-02Linux Shell Scripting A Project-Based Approach to Learning
- 2019-09-13O'reilly - Linux Shell Scripting
- 2019-08-13Linux Shell Scripting
- 2019-08-10Linux Shell Scripting
- 2019-07-25Introduction to Linux Shell Scripting
- 2019-07-18Introduction to Linux Shell Scripting
- 2019-07-09Linux Shell Scripting Solutions [video]
- 2019-06-28Mastering Linux Shell Scripting
- 2019-04-30Lynda Learning Linux Shell Scripting-XQZT
- 2019-04-14Linux Shell Scripting Solutions
- 2019-04-10Lynda Learning Linux Shell Scripting-XQZT
- 2019-04-01Lynda Learning Linux Shell Scripting-XQZT
- 2019-03-23Lynda Learning Linux Shell Scripting-XQZT
- 2019-03-20Packt Linux Shell Scripting Automating Command Line Tasks-XQZT
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.