Posted on 2019-04-09, by everest555.
Linux for Absolute Beginners!
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 7.5 hour | Size: 1.24 GB
Get started with Linux, app development, server configuration, networking, and become a system administrator!
What you'll learn
Install Linux on their system
Feel comfortable using the command line interface
Setup an integrated development an environment
Install GitHub and setup a repository
Develop a web application using Meteor.js
Setup a LAMP stack and deploy a web app
Manage users on a Linux system
Get started as a Linux system administrator!
No previous experience or skills are required to get started with this course
Would you like to get a job in the field of IT? Do you want to become a Linux system administrator but don't know where to get started? In this course we will begin by covering the very basics of using the Linux operating system, and move on to the advanced system and networking skills necessary to become a Linux administrator! We will cover the following topics in this course:
Command line usage
Development tools including choosing an IDE
Complete Meteor.js web project
LAMP stack setup and app deployment
Enroll now to receive 7.5+ hours of HD video tutorials, lifetime access, and a certificate of completion!
This course is fully subtitled in English.
If you are not convinced, here are a few of the glowing reviews this course has received.
"Course starts out with basic commands and works through more advanced commands as it progresses. The course then goes through add on software and applications following demonstrates basic usages of that application. It was easy to follow along on my personal install of Ubuntu by pausing/review the tutorial as needed. I suggest this method than just sitting and watching the course all the way through. This course is much easier than just reading books. Recommend to friends who just started out in Ubuntu."
"Great explanations. Great teacher."
"It's still early in the course but I've learned a lot. Great job so far."
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
Students who want to get started using Linux
Students interested in learning web development
Student who would like to work as a Linux system administrator
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 40185
- 2019-04-29Linux for Absolute Beginners!
- 2019-04-02Linux for Absolute Beginners!
- 2019-03-31Linux for Absolute Beginners!
- 2019-03-25Linux for Absolute Beginners!
- 2019-03-16Linux For Absolute Beginners!
- 2019-03-10Linux for Absolute Beginners!
- 2016-07-21UDEMY Linux for Absolute Beginners - Removed
- 2019-05-18Java & Python for absolute beginners. Learn with examples
- 2019-05-18C & C# for absolute beginners. Learn with examples
- 2019-05-18C# & Python for absolute beginners. Learn with examples
- 2019-05-18C# & Java for absolute beginners. Learn with examples
- 2019-05-18C & Python for absolute beginners. Learn with examples
- 2019-05-18C & Java for absolute beginners. Learn with examples
- 2019-05-18C & C for absolute beginners. Learn with examples
- 2019-05-10Udemy - Introduction To Unity® For Absolute Beginners | 2018 ready ✅
- 2019-05-05C Tutorial for Absolute Beginners . Become An Expert
- 2019-05-01Python: A Step-by-Step Guide For Absolute Beginners
- 2019-04-30Skillshare Modeling Game Assets In Blender For Absolute Beginners Part 3 Rigging And Animating-Il...
- 2019-04-29Packt Kubernetes for Absolute Beginners Hands-on-XQZT
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.