Posted on 2016-08-10, by manhneovn.
Literature & Latte Scrivener 2.7 Multilingual MacOSX | 80.37 MB
Scrivener is a powerful content-generation tool for writers that allows you to concentrate on composing and structuring long and difficult documents. While it gives you complete control of the formatting, its focus is on helping you get to the end of that awkward first draft.
Your complete writing studio
Writing a novel, research paper, script or any long-form text involves more than hammering away at the keys until you're done. Collecting research, ordering fragmented ideas, shuffling index cards in search of that elusive structure-most writing software is fired up only after much of the hard work is done.
Enter Scrivener: a word processor and project management tool that stays with you from that first, unformed idea all the way through to the final draft. Outline and structure your ideas, take notes, view research alongside your writing and compose the constituent pieces of your text in isolation or in context. Scrivener won't tell you how to write-it just makes all the tools you have scattered around your desk available in one application.
Write, structure, revise
Scrivener puts everything you need for structuring, writing and editing long documents at your fingertips. On the left of the window, the "binder" allows you to navigate between the different parts of your manuscript, your notes, and research materials, with ease.
Break your text into pieces as small or large as you want - so you can forget wrestling with one long document. Restructuring your draft is as simple as drag and drop. Select a single document to edit a section of your manuscript in isolation, or use "Scrivenings" mode to work on multiple sections as though they were one: Scrivener makes it easy to switch between focussing on the details and stepping back to get a wider view of your composition.
With access to the full power of the OS X text system, you can add tables, bullet points, images and mark up your text with comments and footnotes. Format as you go using the format bar at the top of the page, or use any font you want for the writing and let Scrivener reformat your manuscript after you're done - allowing you to concentrate on the words rather than their presentation.
Create order from chaos
Most word processors approach composing a long-form text the same as typing a letter or flyer - they expect you to start on page one and keep typing until you reach the end. Scrivener lets you work in any order you want and gives you tools for planning and restructuring your writing. In Scrivener, you can enter a synopsis for each document on a virtual index card and then stack and shuffle the cards in the corkboard until you find the most effective sequence.
Plan out your work in Scrivener's outliner and use the synopses you create as prompts while you write. Or just get everything down into a first draft and break it apart later for rearrangement on the outliner or corkboard. Create collections of documents to read and edit related text without affecting its place in the overall draft; label and track connected documents or mark what still needs to be done. Whether you like to plan everything in advance, write first and structure later-or do a bit of both-Scrivener supports the way you work.
Your research-always within reach
No more switching between multiple applications to refer to research files: keep all of your background material-images, PDF files, movies, web pages, sound files-right inside Scrivener. And unlike other programs that only let you view one document at a time, in Scrivener you can split the editor to view research in one pane while composing your text right alongside it in another. Need to refer to multiple research documents? Call up additional material in floating QuickReference panes. Transcribe an interview or conversation, make notes on an image or article, or just refer back to another chapter, all without leaving the document you're working on.
Getting it out there
Scrivener provides all the tools you need to prepare your manuscript for submission or self-publishing. Print a novel using standard manuscript formatting or an academic paper in a standard style such as APA or MLA. Export your finished document to a wide variety of file formats, including Microsoft Word, RTF, PDF and HTML-making it easy to share your work with others. Save screenplays to Final Draft format with your synopses and script notes intact.
Or self-publish by exporting to ePub or Kindle* formats to share your work via iBooks or Amazon, or for reading on any e-reader. And for those who want to typeset their own work, Scrivener supports the MultiMarkdown markup language, giving users with more exacting requirements all the power of exporting to LaTeX, XHTML, and more.
Take your work with you, wherever you are
What about writing on the go? Scrivener's Simplenote, Index Card and folder syncing features allow you to sync your work with many mobile programs available on the iPad and iPhone. So you can edit and take notes wherever you are, and then sync them all back to your Scrivener project.
What's New in Version 2.7:
- El Capitan-ready: minor updates and fixes for 10.11 compatibility.
- Icons and UI updated for a more modern look consistent with El Capitan and Yosemite.
Updated File Format
- File format updated for compatibility with future mobile versions. Upon opening existing projects, you will be prompted to update them. (Please note that you will not be able to open 2.7 projects in earlier versions of Scrivener.
- Updated the built-in MultiMarkdown components to version 4.
- You can now insert .svg images files into MultiMarkdown by internally linking to an .svg image document.
- The tutorial project has been updated, and now includes a new "Quick Start" collection.
- Scrivener now uses Courier Prime as its default screenplay font. For existing screenplay projects, you can change back to your old font via the Script Settings panel (in the Format > Scriptwriting menu). This change makes no difference to Final Draft export, which always switches Courier fonts to become Courier Final Draft in the created FDX file.
- Epub files now have the "of:file-as" and "opf:event" attributes added to the creator and date elements, so that they will pass Lulu B&N validation.
Requirements: Scrivener requires OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or above. Compatible with OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Ebooks list page : 28532
- 2016-07-28Literature & Latte Scrivener 2.8 Multilingual MacOSX
- 2016-07-22Literature & Latte Scrivener 2.8 Multilingual MacOSX
- 2016-07-21Literature & Latte Scrivener 2.8 Multilingual MacOSX
- 2016-10-03Literature & Latte Scrivener 2.8 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2016-10-02Literature & Latte Scrivener 2.8 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2016-07-24Literature & Latte Scrivener 2.8 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
- 2016-07-21Literature & Latte Scrivener 2.8 Multilingual
- 2016-12-30Literature & Latte Scrivener 18.104.22.168 MacOSX
- 2016-12-30Literature & Latte Scrivener 22.214.171.124 MacOSX
- 2016-12-29Literature & Latte Scrivener 126.96.36.199 MacOSX
- 2016-12-27Literature & Latte Scrivener 188.8.131.52 MacOSX
- 2016-12-19Literature & Latte Scrivener 184.108.40.206 MacOSX
- 2018-09-19Scrivener 3.0.3 Multilingual MacOSX
- 2016-12-29Scrivener 220.127.116.11 Multilingual (MacOSX)
- 2016-12-19Scrivener 18.104.22.168 Multilingual (MacOSX)
- 2016-10-29Literature And Latte Scrivener v22.214.171.124 (x86/x64) (Portable)
- 2016-09-28Literature And Latte Scrivener v126.96.36.199 (x86 x64) (Portable)
- 2019-04-05Autodesk SketchBook Pro for Enterprise v2020 Multilingual MacOSX
- 2019-01-31QuarkXPress 2015 188.8.131.52 Multilingual MacOSX 181214
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.