Posted on 2019-09-14, by everest555.
Livelessons Introduction to Game Design 2014 TUTORiAL | 7.26 GB
An introduction to the study of Game Design live, based on the game base, will guide you through the steps of creating a video game, from the beginning to the end.
During this process, the lessons will determine the main characteristics of the games and the different strategies for creating them, as well as the repetitive processes of conceptualization, prototyping, testing and evaluation.
This is a comprehensive overview of the game design process from start to finish. Following the course, viewers will learn about the stages of work, starting with the development of solid ideas of the game and going through the creation of various samples, the use of separate methods for testing versions of the game and evaluating the results.
The goal of these instructional videos is to provide viewers with all the tools they need to create innovative and exciting games.
In the process of learning, Macklin and Sharp cover a wide range of game genres and types of games, examining them as examples and delving into the reasons for which they are successful.
Colin Macklin is a game designer. She is a professor at the School of Arts, Media and Technology at the New Design School. Parsons. There she has been teaching game design and interactivity for more than twenty years.
Macklin is also the founder and co-director of Pet Lab (Laboratory of Prototyping, Education and Technology) - a laboratory that develops games for experimental, educational and social purposes. PetLab projects consist of games that teach during natural disasters, sports games for the Red Cross and active urban games, such as the physical-economic game Budget-Ball. PetLab is also involved in game design for the Boys & Girls Club curriculum.
She is a member of the team of game designers, the Local Number 12 team, who are better known for their social card game, Metagame. Her work has been featured on Come Out and Play, UCLA Center for Science and the Arts, American Art and Whitney Museum.
John Sharp is a designer, art historian, curator and teacher with more than twenty-five years of experience in the creation of art and design. He has a professorship in the field of Games and Training in the Parsons School of Design.
Together with Colin Macklin, John is co-director of PetLab (Laboratory of Prototyping, Education and Technology), a research group dedicated to the study of games and game design, as a form of social communication.
John is also a member of the Local Number 12 game design team - along with Colin MacLean and Eric Zimmerman (professor of arts from New York University Game Center). Their company is looking for games in cultural practices.
Along with Peter Berry, John is a partner at Supercosm, where he focuses on interaction and game design for clients from art and education.
What you will learn:
The process of game design in detail.
Methods for creating innovative games.
Tools used by designers to create a wide range of game forms.
How to disassemble the game into elements.
To whom this course will be useful:
People who are interested in learning how games are developed and for those who are eager to take a fresh look at games.
- Ebooks list page : 41351
- 2019-02-26Pearson Introduction To Game Design Livelessons
- 2019-03-11Udemy Welcome To Game Design Introduction to Game Design Theory
- 2019-01-25Game Programming Beginners Guide for C# (Introduction to Game Design)
- 2019-01-15Game Programming Best Coding Practices (Introduction to Game Design)
- 2019-01-15Game Programming Developing with Unity in C# for Beginners (Introduction to Game Design)
- 2019-01-10Game Programming Developing with Unity in C# for Beginners (Introduction to Game Design)
- 2019-01-10Game Programming Beginners Guide for C# (Introduction to Game Design)
- 2019-01-08Game Programming Best Coding Practices (Introduction to Game Design)
- 2018-12-05Game Design Learn the Basics of Unity 3D (Introduction to Game Design)
- 2018-10-29Introduction to Game Design, Prototyping, and Development, Second Edition
- 2018-10-03Welcome To Game Design - Introduction to Game Design Theory
- 2018-09-22Game Design What Makes a Development Team (Introduction to Game Design)
- 2018-07-28Game Design What Makes a Development Team (Introduction to Game Design)
- 2017-12-25Introduction to Game Design
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Introduction to Game Design, Prototyping, and Development: From Concept to Playable Game with Unity and C#
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Brief Introduction to Game Design
- 2017-06-30Introduction to Game Design, Prototyping, and Development: From Concept to Playable Game with Unity and C# (2nd Edition)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Introduction to Game Design, Prototyping, and Development: From Concept to Playable Game with Unity and C#
- 2016-05-08Brief Introduction To Game Design
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.