Posted on 2007-11-12. By anonymous.
This is a photographed copy of the latest Lonely Planet Austria book (copy details below). A picture was taken of each page and in the second file there is a large-format, high-quality picture of EVERY city map provided by the guide.
# Paperback: 400 pages
# Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications; 4 edition (March 30, 2005)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 1740594843
# ISBN-13: 978-1740594844
# Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.1 x 0.9 inches
Midwest Book Review
Austria provides excellent coverage of accommodation from camping and hostels to five-star establishments. It provides maps of cities, provinces and rail routes. Also featured is comprehensive information on architecture and the arts, from the splendor of Vienna's St. Stephen's Cathedral to the sites of Salzburg. Details on spectacular skiing and mountaineering locations in the Alps are provided. An extensive guide to Vienna's famous coffee houses as well as traditional wine taverns throughout the country are noted. Austria is also a very practical guide to navigating the breathtaking Hohe Tauern National Park. Whether a backpacker, business traveler, or simple tourist, Austria is highly recommend. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Slalom the ski slopes at Kitzbuhel, hike the trails through the Tyrol and explore the musical heritage from Salzburg to Vienna. Whether you're here for the cities or to fill your lungs with pure mountain air, this inspiring guide will help you connect with the heart of the country.
? CARVE UP THE SLOPES or saunter along woodland trails with a dedicated chapter to help plan your outdoor activities
? DREAM SWEETLY in Alpine chalets and exclusive boutique hotels - reviews to suit every taste and budget
? ESCAPE THE COUNTRY and explore the cities - from Linz to Graz and Innsbruck to Salzburg, all the information you need for great city breaks
? SOUND OF MUSIC or the Vienna Boys' Choir? Get beyond the cliches, or embrace them, with extensive entertainment listings for a wide range of musical events
? GET AROUND with itineraries suggestions and comprehensive maps to help you plan your own grand tour
- Ebooks list page : 1407
- 2012-01-09Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-26Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-14Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-09Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-01Lonely Planet New England
- 2011-11-25Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-07-16Central Europe: Lonely Planet Phrasebook
- 2011-05-23One Planet: Inspirational Travel Photographs
- 2018-04-16Lonely Planet Greece (13th Edition)
- 2012-03-02Lonely Planet USA (Country Travel Guide)
- 2012-02-25Lonely Planet Sweden (Country Travel Guide) - Becky Ohlsen
- 2012-02-23Lonely Planet London (City Guide) - Maric
- 2012-02-19Lonely Planet Malaysia Singapore & Brunei - Adam Karlin
- 2012-02-17Lonely Planet Cambodia, 7 edition - Daniel Robinson
- 2012-02-16Lonely Planet California, 5 edition - Alexis Averbuck
- 2012-02-10Lonely Planet Great Britain (Country Travel Guide) - David Else
- 2012-02-10Lonely Planet England (Country Guide) - David Else
- 2012-02-08Lonely Planet Italy (Country Travel Guide) - Damien Simonis
- 2012-02-07Lonely Planet Greece (Country Travel Guide) - Korina Miller
- 2012-02-03Lonely Planet Peru - Aimee Dowl
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.