Posted on 2017-10-25, updated at 2017-11-03, by perica123.
Lonely Planet, "Lonely Planet Pocket Edinburgh, 4th Edition"
ISBN: 1786573318 | 2017 | EPUB | 160 pages | 80 MB
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Edinburgh is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the views and the history from Edinburgh Castle, shop, visit the queen's bedchamber at the Palace of Holyroodhouse, or stroll the ordered elegance of New Town; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Edinburgh and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Edinburgh
Full-colour maps and images throughout
Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
Over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers the Old Town, New Town, West End, Dean Village, Stockbridge, Leith, South Edinburgh, Holyrood, Arthur's Seat, Rosslyn Chapel and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
Seamlessly flip between pages
Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
Embedded links to recommendations' websites
Zoom-in maps and images
Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Edinburgh, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Scotland guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- 2017-11-03Lonely Planet Pocket Edinburgh
- Ebooks list page : 32755
- 2012-01-09Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-26Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-14Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-09Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-12-01Lonely Planet New England
- 2011-11-25Mongolian: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Alan J. K. Sanders, J. Bat-Ireedui, Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- 2011-07-16Central Europe: Lonely Planet Phrasebook
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Lonely Planet Pocket Edinburgh (Travel Guide)
- 2017-11-03Lonely Planet Pocket Edinburgh
- 2011-05-23One Planet: Inspirational Travel Photographs
- 2018-04-16Lonely Planet Greece (13th Edition)
- 2012-03-02Lonely Planet USA (Country Travel Guide)
- 2012-02-25Lonely Planet Sweden (Country Travel Guide) - Becky Ohlsen
- 2012-02-23Lonely Planet London (City Guide) - Maric
- 2012-02-19Lonely Planet Malaysia Singapore & Brunei - Adam Karlin
- 2012-02-17Lonely Planet Cambodia, 7 edition - Daniel Robinson
- 2012-02-16Lonely Planet California, 5 edition - Alexis Averbuck
- 2012-02-10Lonely Planet Great Britain (Country Travel Guide) - David Else
- 2012-02-10Lonely Planet England (Country Guide) - David Else
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.