Author: Codrutza Micu, Erhardt Papp
Publisher: World Scientific Publishing Company
Posted on 2011-11-13, by sharebookfree.
Low-Dimensional Nanoscale Systems on Discrete Spaces
Codrutza Micu, Erhardt Papp | World Scientific Publishing Company | 2011-07-13 | 276 pages | English | PDF
The area of low-dimensional quantum systems on discrete spaces is a rapidly growing research field lying at the interface between quantum theoretical developments, like discrete and q-difference equations, and tight binding superlattice models in solid-state physics. Systems on discrete spaces are promising candidates for applications in several areas. Indeed, the dynamic localization of electrons on the 1D lattice under the influence of an external electric field serves to describe time-dependent transport in quantum wires, linear optical absorption spectra, and the generation of higher harmonics. Odd-even parity effects and the flux dependent oscillations of total persistent currents in discretized rings can also be invoked. Technological developments are then provided by conductance calculations characterizing 1D conductors, junctions between rings and leads or rings and dots, and by quantum LC-circuits. Accordingly, the issues presented in this book are important starting points for the design of novel nanodevices.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 15241
- 2018-11-01Low-dimensional Nanoscale Systems on Discrete Spaces
- 2018-09-08Low-dimensional Nanoscale Systems on Discrete Spaces
- 2013-07-13Low-Dimensional Nanoscale Systems on Discrete Spaces
- 2013-02-26Low-Dimensional Nanoscale Systems on Discrete Spaces (repost)
- 2010-09-02Low-Dimensional Nanoscale Systems on Discrete Spaces
- 2012-03-22Strong Interactions in Low Dimensions (Physics and Chemistry of Materials with Low-Dimensional Structures)
- 2011-09-01Recent Advances in Group Theory and Low-Dimensional Topology - Removed
- 2013-11-04Strongly Correlated Fermions and Bosons in Low-Dimensional Disordered Systems
- 2019-05-06Properties of Interacting Low-Dimensional Systems
- 2019-02-18Magnetoelectric Response in Low-Dimensional Frustrated Spin Systems
- 2019-01-15Physics of Low Dimensional Systems - Removed
- 2019-01-10Physics of Low Dimensional Systems
- 2019-01-10Colored Discrete Spaces Higher Dimensional Combinatorial Maps and Quantum Gravity
- 2018-12-28Colored Discrete Spaces Higher Dimensional Combinatorial Maps and Quantum Gravity
- 2018-12-25Physics of Low Dimensional Systems
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Aspects topologiques de la physique en basse dimension. Topological aspects of low dimensional systems (Les Houches - Ecole d'Ete de Physique Theorique) (English and French Edition)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Low-Dimensional Systems: Interactions and Transport Properties (Lecture Notes in Physics) (Volume 544)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Physics of Low Dimensional Systems - Removed
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Advanced Electronic Technologies and Systems Based on Low-Dimensional Quantum Devices (Nato Science Partnership Subseries: 3)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.