Posted on 2011-07-08. By anonymous.
Publisher: Springer | ISBN: 3642019757 | edition 2010 | PDF | 290 pages | 3.2 mb
This book takes both a retrospective and prospective view of the field of spatial analysis by combining selected reprints of classic articles by Arthur Getis with current observations by leading experts in the field. Four main aspects are highlighted, dealing with spatial analysis, pattern analysis, local statistics as well as illustrative empirical applications. Researchers and students will gain an appreciation of Getis' methodological contributions to spatial analysis and the broad impact of the methods he has helped pioneer on an impressively broad array of disciplines including spatial epidemiology, demography, economics, and ecology. The volume is a compilation of high impact original contributions, as evidenced by citations, and the latest thinking on the field by leading scholars. This makes the book ideal for advanced seminars and courses in spatial analysis as well as a key resource for researchers seeking a comprehensive overview of recent advances and future directions in the field.
- Ebooks list page : 12241
- 2011-09-28Perspectives on Spatial Data Analysis
- 2011-07-17Perspectives on Spatial Data Analysis (Advances in Spatial Science)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Perspectives on Spatial Data Analysis (Advances in Spatial Science)
- 2011-09-28Perspectives on Spatial Data Analysis (Repost)
- 2010-12-22Perspectives on Spatial Data Analysis (repost)
- 2010-11-17Quantitative Geography: Perspectives on Spatial Data Analysis
- 2010-06-08Perspectives on Spatial Data Analysis
- 2017-11-03Perspectives on Big Data Analysis: Methodologies and Applications
- 2014-02-07Gregor Peters, "Integrative Musikwahrnehmung nach Gregor Peters-ReyÂ®"
- 2013-10-14Alain Rey, "Dictionnaire historique de la langue franÃ§aise"
- 2013-08-23Luc Roux, Didier BÃ©naouda, "Le tour du monde des crÃªpes" (repost)
- 2013-03-29Thierry BÃ©chu, "Economie et marchÃ©s financiers : Perspectives 2010-2020" (repost)
- 2012-05-06Louis J. Billera, "New Perspectives in Algebraic Combinatorics"(repost)
- 2012-01-03B. Bontempi, "Memories: Molecules and Circuits (Research and Perspectives in Neurosciences)"(repost)
- 2011-12-02Sergio Albeverio, "Stochastic Processes in Classical and Quantum Systems" (repost)
- 2011-10-11Tapash Chakraborty, "Charge Migration in DNA: Perspectives from Physics, and Biology" (repost)
- 2011-06-24"Global Perspectives on Health Promotion Effectiveness" (Repost)
- 2011-06-10"Professionalism in Medicine: Critical Perspectives" (Repost)
- 2011-05-30"Recent Advances in Spectroscopy: Theoretical, Astrophysical and Experimental Perspectives" (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.