Posted on 2016-11-09, by manhneovn.
Lucas Chess 10.06 + Portable and Documentation | 102.6 Mb
The program has 36 engines prepared to play from the start, and with very different levels, from 1300 to 3000 elo. This list of engines is not closed and you can add other ones with the only limitation that they use the UCI protocol.
The game can be set, limiting the depth of analysis of the motor or the time used to think, or by modifying the way in which it decides. You can also choose the opening, or start in a certain position, or that the engine uses a book of openings or more or less aid.
Younger children will be able to begin their apprenticeship with special engines that know little more than moving the pieces, and this will enable them to win against the engines from the very beginning.
You have an extensive list of trainings with which to try to improve your chess:
* Training positions
* Play like a grandmaster
* Training mates
* Find best move
* Learn openings by repetition
* Training with a book
* Your daily test
* Resistance Test
* Learn tactics by repetition
* Check your memory on a chessboard
* Find all moves
* Becoming a knight tamer
* Moves between two positions
* Determine your calculating power
* Learn a game
In Lucas Chess there are several competitions, and in two of them you can publish the results.
The first is a one-to-one competition against all the engines, starting with the weakest, initially in each engine many hints are available, and as you change level, the hints will be reduced.
And in the second, Lucas-elo, where you can deal with all the engines in your range of score and add or subtract points according to the results of the games.
New in version 10.06:
* Bug in engines processing is some PCs (thanks to Phillip Watts)
* Tactics by UNED chess school, Pin missing (thanks to bolokay)
* Italian translation (thanks to Michele and Maurizio)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Win7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
- Ebooks list page : 29320
- 2016-11-15Lucas Chess 10.07.1 Portable and Documentation
- 2016-07-30Lucas Chess 9.08b Portable
- 2016-10-05Lucas Chess 10.03 Final Portable
- 2016-09-23Lucas Chess 10.01 Final Portable
- 2016-09-22Lucas Chess 10.00 Final Portable
- 2016-09-20Lucas Chess 10.00 Beta 4a Portable
- 2011-12-29Excelling at Technical Chess: Learn to Identify and Exploit Small Advantages - Jacob Aagaard
- 2011-12-08Jacob Aagaard, "Excelling at Technical Chess: Learn to Identify and Exploit Small Advantages"
- 2019-08-19Siemens NX 1880 with Add-Ons and Documentation Multilingual
- 2019-07-10How Chess Games are Won and Lost
- 2019-05-12How Chess Games are Won and Lost
- 2019-05-10ExportImport Procedures and Documentation, 4 edition
- 2019-03-26ExportImport Procedures and Documentation, 4 edition
- 2019-03-11Chess Openings for White and Black Taught by a Grandmaster
- 2019-02-28How Chess Games are Won and Lost
- 2019-02-23How Chess Games are Won and Lost
- 2018-12-19History of the Graeco-Latin Fable, III Inventory and Documentation of the Graeco-Latin Fable
- 2018-12-07Coding and Documentation Compliance for the ICD and DSM
- 2018-11-21Coding and Documentation Compliance for the ICD and DSM
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.