Posted on 2019-01-08, by fubber.
Discover how a database can benefit both you and your architecture, whatever the programming language, operating system, or application type you use. In this course, explore options that range from personal desktop databases to large-scale geographically distributed database servers and classic relational databases to modern document-oriented systems and data warehousesï¿½and learn how to choose the best solution for you. Author Simon Allardice covers key terminology and concepts, such as normalization, "deadly embraces" and "dirty reads," ACID and CRUD, referential integrity, deadlocks, and rollbacks. The course also explores data modeling step by step through hands-on examples to design the best system for your data. Plus, learn to juggle the competing demands of storage, access, performance, and securityï¿½management tasks that are critical to your database's success.
What is a database?
Why do you need a database?
Choosing primary keys
Identifying columns and selecting data types
Defining relationships: one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many
Creating queries to create, insert, update, and delete data
Understanding indexing and stored procedures
Exploring your database options
Width: 960 pixels
Height: 540 pixels
Bit rate: 1080 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 159 Kbps
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38489
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Lynda - Foundations of Programming: Databases
- 2014-05-27Lynda - Foundations of Programming: Databases with Simon Allardice
- 2014-05-21Lynda - Foundations of Programming: Databases with Simon Allardice
- 2014-05-21Lynda - Foundations of Programming: Databases
- 2014-05-20Lynda - Foundations of Programming: Databases with Simon Allardice
- 2013-04-12Lynda - Foundations of Programming: Databases - Removed
- 2013-03-23â€‹Lynda - Foundations of Programming: Databases - Removed
- 2013-03-21Lynda - Foundations of Programming: Databases - Removed
- 2019-02-17LYNDA COM FOUNDATIONS OF PROGRAMMING DATABASES-JWARE
- 2014-05-24Lynda.com - Foundations of Programming - Databases
- 2013-05-09LYNDA.COM FOUNDATIONS OF PROGRAMMING DATABASES-JWARE - Removed
- 2013-03-21Lynda.com - Foundations of Programming: Databases - Removed
- 2013-02-16Lynda.com - Foundations of Programming: Databases - 2013 [40 mp4] - Removed
- 2019-01-26Lynda - Foundations of Programming Web Services
- 2019-01-26Lynda - Foundations of Programming Object-Oriented Design
- 2019-01-25Lynda - Foundations of Programming Code Efficiency
- 2018-12-12Lynda Foundations of Programming ~ Design Patterns
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Lynda - Foundations of Programming: Design Patterns
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Lynda - Foundations of Programming: Web Security
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.