Posted on 2014-04-22, by tactools.
Lynda.com – Blogging for Your Business
Lynda.com - Blogging for Your Business | 546.41 MB
Blogging for Your Business takes you through the planning process of creating a blog as part of your business marketing strategy. Author Morten Rand-Hendriksen provides a structured approach that divides the planning process into discrete stages, each with its own tasks and decisions. Through the course you are presented with key decisions, best practices, and expert advice that make you better informed and more equipped to build a blog that helps boost your business and its presence online. The course also shows how to set goals, delegate responsibilities, find a content niche, recruit contributors, and how to make technology decisions.
Why blog for business?
Defining goals for your blog
Deciding where to host a blog
Picking a platform
Creating a content strategy
Designing the blog
Promoting posts on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
======= Download Links =======
===== Server 1 =====
===== Server 2 =====
===== Server 3 =====
- Ebooks list page : 26379
- 2014-04-20Lynda.com - Blogging for Your Business
- 2013-08-10Lynda.com - Blogging for Your Business (Jun 2013) - Removed
- 2012-03-04[request]Lynda.com Creating CSS Style Guide Hands on Training - Removed
- 2019-02-25Lynda Blogging for Your Business ZH
- 2014-04-17Lynda - Blogging for Your Business
- 2014-03-18Lynda - Blogging for Your Business
- 2014-03-07Lynda - Blogging for Your Business
- 2013-12-02Lynda - Blogging for Your Business
- 2013-11-27Lynda - Blogging for Your Business
- 2012-02-05Publish and Prosper: Blogging for Your Business [ReUpload]
- 2019-01-30Blogging for Your Business ZH
- 2019-01-23Blogging for Your Business
- 2018-11-08Blogging for Your Business
- 2018-10-19Blogging for Your Business
- 2018-09-24Blogging for Your Business
- 2018-09-23Blogging for Your Business
- 2018-09-12Blogging for Your Business
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Publish and Prosper: Blogging for Your Business
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Publish and Prosper: Blogging for Your Business
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.