Posted on 2016-12-12, by nobihai.
Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CC Tutorial Series - 5 Courses with Ex files|15.95 GB Premiere Pro CC Essential Training: Adobe Premiere Pro Meet, and learn the skills necessary to Professionally edit video. Abba Shapiro first introduces a "fast track" approach to Premiere that shows the entire import to output process in eight quick steps-ideal as an overview for new editors and a preview of the new features in CC that experienced users will want to see right off the bat. Then transition to the expanded workflow that begins with importing media, creating a basic rough edit, and then refining the cut with music and sound effects, transitions, visual effects, and titles. The course also includes information on exporting and archiving projects, as well as advice for becoming more efficient in Premiere with actions, keyboard shortcuts, and other workflow enhancing tricks. Topics include: - Editing in Premiere Pro in eight steps - Customizing the window layout and the interface - Setting up a project and sequence - Importing media - Marking and selecting the best takes from clips - Editing clips into the Timeline - Trimming, splitting, moving , and deleting clips - Performing insert and overwrite edits - Advanced editing, such as 3-point editing, replace edits, and linking audio - Mixing audio - Performing roll and ripple edits - Applying transitions, effects, and filters - Changing speed - Creating titles , credit rolls, and lower Thirds - Demonstrating multicam editing techniques - Exporting your final project Premiere Pro Guru: Blending Mode Secrets: Get a detailed look at the secret sauce of Filmmakers, motion graphics artists, and Colorists: blend modes. In this course you'll learn how to unlock their power and create compelling new looks for your videos. Premiere Pro guru Rich Harrington shows you how to import blend modes from Photoshop and After Effects, color correct your footage exclusively with blend modes, and create a number of special effects, including reducing wrinkles, adding texture, creating a moving illustration, and even relighting a shot. Topics include: - Identifying blend modes - Using After Effects and Photoshop blend modes in files from - Color Correcting with blend modes - Softening skin - Hiding noise and grain - Creating high-contrast or cartoon looks - Relighting a shot with blend modes Premiere Pro Guru : Effects and Preset Management: Whether you're a new or an old hand hat, Premiere Pro Guru can help you edit more Efficiently and make your programs look even better, with effects and effect presets. Guru Abba Shapiro digs deep into working with both fixed and standard effects in Premiere Pro CC. He covers masking, tracking, and animating effects, and creating your own custom effects to use as presets. Visit the last chapter for a "recipe book" of popular custom effects. Topics include: - Adjusting effect stacking order - Adding animation with keyframes - Copying and pasting effects - Using clip master effects - effects presets Saving - Applying effects presets - Creating animated picture-in-picture and vignette effects Premiere Pro Guru: Multi-Camera Video Editing: There are many reasons for shooting with multiple cameras. Perhaps it's to save time or achieve multiple angles. Or it might be to capture what's happening across a large area, like a sports arena or the stage during a concert. Luckily for editors, Adobe Premiere Pro supports editing and syncing footage from multiple cameras in situations like these. The multicamera editing process in Premiere is similar to live switching that occurs in mobile studios and newsrooms, and helps speed up the post-processing workflow. In this course, Rich Harrington reviews that workflow, showing you how to ingest footage and align it properly, as well as finish your video with color-correction and color-matching techniques. Topics include: - Importing files into Premiere Pro - Using content analysis - Modifying timecode - Adding clips to a multicamera sequence - Determining the sync point through timecode, audio, or other methods - Syncing with Pluraleyes - Creating a multicamera workspace - Editing and finishing the footage Premiere Pro Guru: Video Finishing Techniques: Finishing is the last step before a project can be considered to complete video. It includes tasks like checking for gaps, bad transitions, and other visual errors, and may require color correction, broadcast legalization, or finessing of graphics. In this installment of Premiere Pro Guru, colorist and author Robbie Carman guides you through finishing a video with Premiere Pro CC and other Creative Cloud applications. He'll walk you through each step in a typical finishing workflow, from improving a render to developing your final look. So dive in and learn how to take your projects from good to great. Topics include: - Checking for gaps and flash frames - Replacing temp or stock images - Checking transitions - Improving quality with sequence render settings - Fixing common color and contrast problems - Developing a look with Speedgrade - Reducing noise with Speedgrade and After Effects - Legalizing footage - Interpreting alpha channels - Handing off and receiving files - Creating a digital master
- Ebooks list page : 29671
- 2011-06-21Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS5.5 New Features - Removed
- 2013-11-12Lynda.com Premiere Pro Guru: Outputs and Media Encoder with Jason Osder - Removed
- 2011-01-28Lynda.com Excel 2010 Essential Training 2 Extra Courses (with Exercise Files)
- 2012-03-04[request]Lynda.com Creating CSS Style Guide Hands on Training - Removed
- 2013-11-18LYNDA.COM - PREMIERE PRO GURU OUTPUTS AND MEDIA ENCODER TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2013-11-15Lynda.com PREMIERE PRO GURU DYNAMIC LINK AND THE ADOBE WORKFLOW TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2013-11-15Lynda.com PREMIERE PRO GURU ORGANIZING ASSETS TUTORIAL-kEISO - Removed
- 2013-07-15Lynda com Premiere Pro CC Essential Training TUTORiAL-MAGNETRiXX - Removed
- 2013-05-15Lynda.com Premiere Pro Technology Preview TUTORiAL - Removed
- 2019-03-23Lynda com Premiere Pro Guru Video Finishing Techniques-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-23Lynda com Premiere Pro Guru 3D Titling for Video Editors-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-15Lynda com Premiere Pro Guru Video Finishing Techniques-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-15Lynda com Premiere Pro Guru LUTs and Look Files-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-15Lynda com Premiere Pro Guru 3D Titling for Video Editors-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-13Lynda com Premiere Pro Guru Video Finishing Techniques-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-13Lynda com Premiere Pro Guru 3D Titling for Video Editors-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-12Lynda com Premiere Pro Guru LUTs and Look Files-ELOHiM
- 2019-03-11Lynda com Premiere Pro Guru Video Finishing Techniques ELOHiM
- 2019-02-23Lynda com Premiere Pro Guru LUTs and Look Files-ELOHiM
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.