Posted on 2017-02-15, by fubber.
If you are a law student or law school grad who is preparing for the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam, or MPRE, and need a concise but thorough review, this course will teach you everything you need to achieve a passing score for any U.S. jurisdiction.
This course is taught by Professor Stephen Lazarus (LL.B, Harvard Law School, AB Williams College) a top Law Professor at the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. The course features a complete lecture recorded live.
What are the requirements?
This course is intended for bar exam applicants who are attending or have already graduated from a U.S. law school, or have been certified to take the bar exam in a U.S. jurisdiction.
We recommend this course for students who have already taken or are currently taking a Professional Responsibility course at their law school, or for bar applicants preparing to take the MPRE for admission to the bar.
This course is not intended for the general public.
What am I going to get from this course?
By the end of this course you will have reviewed every topic tested on the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination.
You will learn how the MPRE is formatted and what to expect on the test.
You will learn how to study and best strategies for choosing correct answers on this multiple choice test.
Who is the target audience?
Course is intended to prepare U.S. law students and law school graduates pass the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam or a law school course on Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility.
- Ebooks list page : 31012
- 2012-01-18Civil Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam - Michael R. Lindeburg PE
- 2012-01-08Civil Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam - Michael R. Lindeburg PE
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Environmental Engineering: Review for the Professional Engineering Examination
- 2014-06-04Environmental Engineering: Review for the Professional Engineering Examination
- 2014-05-12Environmental Engineering: Review for the Professional Engineering Examination (Repost)
- 2013-09-14Environmental Engineering: Review for the Professional Engineering Examination
- 2008-12-15Civil Discipline Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Preparing for the AutoCAD 2016 Professional Certification Exam
- 2017-09-12Exam Review for CCNP R&S 300-135 TSHOOT
- 2017-06-15Exam Review for CCNP R&S 300-135 TSHOOT
- 2016-07-13Preparing for the AutoCAD 2016 Professional Certification Exam
- 2016-05-29Preparing for the AutoCAD 2016 Professional Certification Exam
- 2014-03-25PET and PET/CT Study Guide: A Review for Passing the PET Specialty Exam (Repost)
- 2014-02-14EPPP Fundamentals: Review for the Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology
- 2014-01-01Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN Exam, 17th edition
- 2013-11-15Lippincott Williams & Wilkins' Medical Assisting Exam Review for CMA, RMA & CMAS Certification (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-10-23PET and PET/CT Study Guide: A Review for Passing the PET Specialty Exam
- 2013-07-24ExamInsight for Windows XP Professional Certification: Exam 70-270 (Repost)
- 2012-09-17Medical Assisting Exam Review for CMA, RMA & CMAS Certification, 3 edition (repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.