Posted on 2013-09-13, by tuongyda14.
With the new Messages app you can send text, photos, videos, contacts, web links, and documents to anyone using another Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Ð²Ð‚â€ you can even start a conversation on one device and continue it on another. The new Share button makes it easy to share files, web pages, photos, and videos, as well as tweet right from the app you are using. With the Reminders app you can create to-do lists and alerts that appear in the new Notification Center. With Notes you can write down all your ideas and even speak your words with voice dictation. Play head to head games on your Mac with friends on their Macs or iOS devices with Game Center. And with iCloud built in, itÐ²Ð‚â„¢s simple to keep all your mail, contacts, calendars, reminders, notes, to do lists, music, photos, iWork files, PDFs, and more up to date across all your devices.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Send messages from your Mac to friends with an iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž With iMessage, you can start a conversation on your Mac and pick it up on your iPhone or iPad.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Messages also supports traditional instant messaging services like AIM, Yahoo! Google Talk and Jabber.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Documents in the Cloud lets you create and edit your documents on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž The new Reminders app makes managing tasks easy. Jot down your thoughts with the new Notes app. And iCloud keeps your Reminders and Notes up to date across all your devices.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Type both searches and web addresses in the new Smart Search Field.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Pinch to see tabs with Tab View and swipe to switch between them.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž iCloud Tabs makes the last websites you looked at accessible on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.*
Ð²Ð‚Ñž New notifications appear in the top right corner of your screen.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Open Notification Center from anywhere in OS X to see recent notifications.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Configure your notifications to receive just the ones you want.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Share links, photos, videos, and other files right from the app you're in.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Share with Mail, Messages, and AirDrop.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Sign in to Twitter, Flickr, and Vimeo once to start sharing.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Tweet right from your apps with the Tweet sheet.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Play live multiplayer and turn-based games against friends on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Log in to the Game Center app to see friends in your gaming network.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Check out leaderboards and achievements.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž See what games your friends play and track your progress against them.
Other great Mountain Lion features
Dictation lets you talk anywhere you can typeÐ²Ð‚â€no setup or training required.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž AirPlay Mirroring shows your Mac screen on your HDTV with Apple TV.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Power Nap keeps your Mac up to date while it sleeps so it's instantly ready to go.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Gatekeeper makes it safer to download apps from the Internet by giving you control over which apps can be installed on your Mac.
Ð²Ð‚Ñž New features for Chinese users include improved text input, leading search engine Baidu as an option in Safari, sharing to microblogging service Sina Weibo and video websites Youku and Tudou, eight new fonts, and a new Chinese dictionary.
* iCloud Tabs on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch requires iOS 6.
AirPlay Mirroring works with Apple TV (2nd generation or newer), iMac (mid 2011 or newer), Mac mini (mid 2011 or newer), MacBook Air (mid 2011 or newer) and MacBook Pro (early 2011 or newer).
Power Nap works with MacBook Air (late 2010 or newer) and MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply.
Some features require apps developed to work with Mountain Lion.
Requirements: OS X 10.6.8 or later
What's New in Version 10.8.5
The 10.8.5 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac. This update:
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from displaying messages
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Improves AFP file transfer performance over 802.11ac Wi-Fi
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Resolves an issue that may prevent a screen saver from starting automatically
Ð²Ð‚Ñž Improves Xsan reliability
Buy a Premium Account Rapidgator or Uploaded = High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 23207
- 2016-11-18Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 12F37 (Intel)
- 2016-11-17Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 12F37 (Intel)
- 2019-02-22Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 (12F45) [Virgin Pre-installed]
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Video2brain - Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Mac OS X Mountain Lion Server Training Video
- 2014-06-17Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 [installed system for Intel. Easy and fast installation]
- 2014-02-26MAC OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (Mac App Store) Multi
- 2014-01-03Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5
- 2013-12-16Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.4 Final
- 2013-12-15MAC OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 [Mac App Store] Multi
- 2013-12-07Mac OS X Mountain Lion Install DVD 10.8.4-ISO
- 2013-12-06Nicolas Vignes, "Domptez votre Mac avec Mac OS X Mountain Lion"
- 2013-10-21Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 (12F45) (Bootable)
- 2013-10-14Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Build 12F45
- 2013-09-25Mac OS X Mountain Lion Server v2.2.2
- 2013-09-20Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.
- 2013-09-18Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5
- 2013-09-14Video2brain Chad Chelius-Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop-tG
- 2013-09-12Video2brain Chad Chelius-Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop-tG
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.