Posted on 2013-09-25, by kashif0343.
OS X Server is the next generation of Apple's award winning server software. Designed for OS X and iOS devices, OS X Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Macs, iPhones and iPads, remotely access your network, and more.
Server is now an application you can add to Mountain Lion right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac running Mountain Lion into a server that's perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, and hobbyists alike.
- File sharing for Mac, PC, and iPad
- Standards-based AFP, SMB, and WebDAV file services
- Flexible file permissions
- Spotlight searching
- Point-and-click page editor to change formatting and insert images, movies, and attachments
- Access controls
- Tags and comments
- Revision history
- Document sharing
- Quick Look previews
- Configuration and management for OS X and iOS
- Over-the-air enrollment
- Mobile device management
- Web-based administration console
- Self-service user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock and wipe
- Speed up the of software distributed by Apple through the Mac App Store
- No client configuration required
- Up to 750 simultaneous connections
- Fault-tolerant design
- Provide a backup destination for Mac computers on your network
- Deliver backup support for OS X
Monitoring of which computers have backed up, when they last backed up and size of backup
- Receive push alerts and email notifications when Time Machine backups are out of date
- Standards-based SMTP, IMAP, and POP server
- Push notifications
- SSL encryption
- Adaptive junk mail filtering
- Virus detection and quarantine
- Share calendars, schedule meetings and events, and book conference rooms
- Standards-based CalDAV server for access from Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC
- View availability with free/busy lookups
- Email invitations and notifications
- Push notifications
- Synchronize contacts with Mac, iPad, and iPhone
- Allow multiple users to access and update contacts
- Standards-based CardDAV server
- Push notifications
- Secure encrypted instant messaging for your organization
- Persistent chat rooms
- Store-and-forward for sending messages to buddies who are offline
Virtual Private Network
- Highly secure remote access for your network services
- Encrypted VPN connections for Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC
- Block-level SAN file sharing with concurrent read/write access
- Xsan volume hosting and configuration
- Volume management, storage pools, stripping, and volume mapping
- Real-time monitoring, graphs, and event notifications
- Metadata controller failover and file system journaling
- Local or remote setup
- Users and groups settings
- View real-time graphs of server usage and activity
Other great OS X Server features
- NetInstall to automate OS X installations and upgrades across your network
- Web server for hosting multiple websites
- Software Update Server automatically s Mac software updates and cache them locally
Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; additional fees and terms apply. Some features are not available in all countries.
WHAT'S NEW Version 2.2.2:
* Caching Server to speed up of software distributed by Apple through the Mac App Store.
* Time Machine service monitoring of which computers have backed up, when they last backed up and size of backup.
* Wiki Server support for MacBook Pro with Retina displays.
* Fix for deleting apps to Profile Manager.
* Ability to use Active Directory groups within Profile Manager.
* Centralized Certificate management interface.
* Fix for administering Profile Manager from iPad mini.
* Support for using bonded or virtual network interfaces in Server.
* Fix for setup failures due to an SSL error.
* Fixes for upgrading from Lion Server.
- Ebooks list page : 23312
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Mac OS X Mountain Lion Server Training Video
- 2012-11-24Mac OS X Mountain Lion Server 2.2 Seed 3 (12T113)
- 2019-02-22Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 (12F45) [Virgin Pre-installed]
- 2019-02-20OS-X-tutorials OS-X-108-Mountain-Lion-Server-grosse-Training 19513
- 2018-12-19OS X Mountain Lion Server For Dummies
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Video2brain - Mac OS X Mountain Lion Workshop
- 2016-11-18Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 12F37 (Intel)
- 2016-11-17Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 12F37 (Intel)
- 2014-06-17Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 [installed system for Intel. Easy and fast installation]
- 2014-05-26InfiniteSkills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server Training Video TUTORIAL-kEI...
- 2014-05-22InfiniteSkills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server Training Video
- 2014-05-21InfiniteSkills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server Training Video TUTORIAL-kEI...
- 2014-04-05Infiniteskills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server Training Video
- 2014-03-25Infiniteskills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server Training Video TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2014-03-25InfiniteSkills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server Training Video TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2014-03-22Infiniteskills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server Training Video
- 2014-03-20INFINITESKILLS LEARNING OS X MOUNTAIN LION SERVER TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2014-02-26MAC OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (Mac App Store) Multi
- 2014-01-31OS X Mountain Lion Server For Dummies - eazydoc.com
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.