Posted on 2019-03-10, by nokia241186.
Machine Learning for Android App development Using ML Kit
.MP4, AVC, 580 kbps, 1920x1080 | English, AAC, 160 kbps, 2 Ch | 1h 59m | 708MB
Instructor: Yusuf Saber
Add intelligent features to your Android apps with ML Kit
It's crazy to see how Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are moving so fast and becoming the next big thing. The focus is on putting AI and Machine Learning into people's hands in their daily lives by bringing it to their mobile devices.
ML Kit makes it easy to apply ML techniques to your apps by bringing Google's ML technologies together in a single SDK. With ML Kit you can have features such as text recognition, face recognition, barcode scanning, image labeling, and landmark recognition at your fingertips in your apps. In this course, you are going to implement all these features in your Android applications using ML Kit.
After completing this course, you will be confident enough to build Android applications equipped with in-built Machine Learning features, providing an amazing user experience. You will be able to go into the world and create your own useful Machine Learning apps using ML Kit.
What You Will Learn
Explore how machine learning is changing the world we live in.
Configure UIs with camera settings and use them in your app.
Implement text recognition and deploy it with Firebase on the cloud.
Perform face detection by adding it to your app and trying it out!
Scan through barcodes by adding the barcode scanning feature to your app.
Identify images by image labeling and deploy them with Firebase on the cloud.
Add features such as landmark recognition to your apps to identify a specific landmark.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39651
- 2019-01-24Machine Learning for Android App development Using ML Kit
- 2018-11-01Machine Learning for Android App development Using ML Kit
- 2012-03-13Machine Learning for Hackers By Drew Conway, John Myles White
- 2019-09-17Udemy - Android App Development using Kotlin
- 2019-09-11Droidcon Boston '19 On Device Machine Learning For Android Developers - Removed
- 2019-08-06Complete Firebase Tutorial for Android App Development
- 2019-05-16Droidcon Boston '19 On-device Machine Learning for Android Developers - Removed
- 2019-05-15Droidcon Boston '19 On-device Machine Learning for Android Developers - Removed
- 2018-10-30Kotlin for Android App Development (Developer's Library)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Android App Development for the Kindle Fire (Learning)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Android App Development For Beginners With FREE Learning Software: Learn To Code Your First Android App And Get 100% FREE Android Learning Software
- 2016-10-25Android App Development For Beginners With FREE Learning Software
- 2019-10-12Udemy - Android App Development For Beginners
- 2019-07-06Android App Development Course Build Tds App Using Firebase (updated)
- 2019-05-07Hands-On Machine Learning for Algorithmic Trading: Design and implement investment strategies based on smart algorithms that learn from data using Python
- 2019-05-01LYNDA LEARNING ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-04-30LYNDA LEARNING REALM FOR IOS APP DEVELOPMENT 2018 TUTORIAL-kEISO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.