Posted on 2019-03-23, by voska89.
Magnesium in human health and disease By Adel A. A. Ismail B. Pharm. (Hon.), Ph.D., FRCPath, Yasmin Ismail B.Sc., M.D., MRCP (auth.), Ronald Ross Watson, Victor R. Preedy, Sherma Zibadi (eds.)
2013 | 309 Pages | ISBN: 1627030433 | PDF | 9 MB
Magnesium is an essential mineral which is required for growth and survival of humans. Since magnesium is a mineral and not synthesizable it must be obtained through dietary foods and/or supplements. Magnesium in Human Health and Disease reviews the benefits of magnesium supplementation to reach recommended intakes as well as provides new research that suggests how reaching levels above the recommended intakes can promote health and treat various diseases. Magnesium deficiency can cause low serum potassium and calcium levels, retention of sodium, and low circulating levels of regulatory hormones. These changes in nutrients cause neurological and muscular symptoms such as tremor and muscle spasms. Further magnesium deficiency causes loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, personality changes and death from heart failure. Causes of magnesium deficiency include alcohol abuse, poorly controlled diabetes, excessive or chronic vomiting and/or diarrhea. Thus the effects of inadequate and deficient intakes or levels of magnesium is critical to health and are reviewed by the expert clinicians in this book. Magnesium in Human Health and Disease provides the most current research to support the potential benefits or lack thereof for normal and high supplementation with magnesium. Animal model research and early human trials are reviewed to document other disease states such as hypertension, cholesterol level, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease that would benefit from increased magnesium.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39923
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Magnesium in Human Health and Disease (Nutrition and Health)
- 2013-08-05Magnesium in Human Health and Disease (Repost)
- 2013-07-24Magnesium in Human Health and Disease
- 2018-11-23Nitrite and Nitrate in Human Health and Disease (2nd edition)
- 2018-11-15Free Radicals in Human Health and Disease
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Nitrite and Nitrate in Human Health and Disease (Nutrition and Health).
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Free Radicals in Human Health and Disease - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Antimicrobial Peptides: Role in Human Health and Disease
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Antioxidants in Human Health and Disease (Cabi)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Food Microbiology: In Human Health and Disease
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Nitrite and Nitrate in Human Health and Disease (Nutrition and Health)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Early Life Origins of Human Health and Disease
- 2013-12-21Polyphenols in Human Health and Disease
- 2013-05-28Early Life Origins of Human Health and Disease
- 2013-05-27Early Life Origins of Human Health and Disease
- 2013-05-26Early Life Origins of Human Health and Disease
- 2013-05-24Early Life Origins of Human Health and Disease (repost)
- 2011-09-09Nitrite and Nitrate in Human Health and Disease (Nutrition and Health)
- 2011-08-01Nitrite and Nitrate in Human Health and Disease (Nutrition and Health)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.