Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Thomas Baumgartner and Frieder Jaekle, "Main Group Strategies for Functional Hybrid Materials"
English | ISBN: 1119235979 | 2018 | 560 pages | PDF | 13 MB
Showcases the highly beneficial features arising from the presence of main group elements in organic materials, for the development of more sophisticated, yet simple advanced functional materials
Functional organic materials are already a huge area of academic and industrial interest for a host of electronic applications such as Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLEDs), Organic Photovoltaics (OPVs), Organic Field-Effect Transistors (OFETs), and more recently Organic Batteries. They are also relevant to a plethora of functional sensory applications. This book provides an in-depth overview of the expanding field of functional hybrid materials, highlighting the incredibly positive aspects of main group centers and strategies that are furthering the creation of better functional materials.
Main Group Strategies towards Functional Hybrid Materials features contributions from top specialists in the field, discussing the molecular, supramolecular and polymeric materials and applications of boron, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur, and their higher homologues. Hypervalent materials based on the heavier main group elements are also covered. The structure of the book allows the reader to compare differences and similarities between related strategies for several groups of elements, and to draw crosslinks between different sections.
The incorporation of main group elements into functional organic materials has emerged as an efficient strategy for tuning materials properties for a wide range of practical applications
Covers molecular, supramolecular and polymeric materials featuring boron, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur, and their higher homologues
Edited by internationally leading researchers in the field, with contributions from top specialists
Main Group Strategies towards Functional Hybrid Materials is an essential reference for organo-main group chemists pursuing new advanced functional materials, and for researchers and graduate students working in the fields of organic materials, hybrid materials, main group chemistry, and polymer chemistry.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37745
- 2018-02-09Main Group Strategies for Functional Hybrid Materials
- 2012-04-22Debugging Strategies For .NET Developers by Darin Dillon [REPOST]
- 2008-05-26ASTM COMPLETE LIST
- 2017-10-30[PDF] A Bull for All Seasons: Main Street Strategies for Finding the Money in Any Market
- 2016-12-29[PDF] A Bull for All Seasons: Main Street Strategies for Finding the Money in Any Market
- 2014-01-22A Bull for All Seasons: Main Street Strategies for Finding the Money in Any Market (repost)
- 2012-07-16Functional Hybrid Materials (repost)
- 2011-10-07A Bull for All Seasons: Main Street Strategies for Finding the Money in Any Market
- 2011-10-04A Bull for All Seasons: Main Street Strategies for Finding the Money in Any Market
- 2010-11-22Functional Hybrid Materials
- 2010-09-10A Bull for All Seasons: Main Street Strategies for Finding the Money in Any Market By Dr. Bob Froehlich [Reup] - Removed
- 2008-12-22A Bull for All Seasons: Main Street Strategies for Finding the Money in Any Market - Removed
- 2018-12-04A New-Generation Density Functional Towards Chemical Accuracy for Chemistry of Main Group Elements
- 2011-11-22Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2011-08-13Improving the Scientific Basis for Managing DOE's Excess Nuclear Materials and Spent Nuclear Fuel
- 2019-07-19* (Admirable) - Why You Should Read The Unstoppable Writing Teacher: Real Strategies for the Real Classroom by M. Colleen Cruz Online or Download [*MOBI *PDF *EPUB]
- 2018-11-01Functional Nanostructured Materials and Membranes for Water Treatment
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Cashew Nut Shell Liquid: A Goldfield for Functional Materials - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Eco-Friendly Nano-Hybrid Materials for Advanced Engineering Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.